2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
It features nudity and sex but they are not the main focus of the game.

Well.. it should.
Aisde from being extremely buggy, The animations are great, i especially like the dynamic ragdol albeit sometime it can be very buggy like running into a wall and the character's body is become jelly sometime it can even kill you.
I don't know what the hell is going on in the game though. If this game is prioritize on sexual contents with both male and female, this game could be great.

Last edited:

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
ok i tried but this game is just unplayable, i died so many times not because of my mistake but because they game is so buggy like falling from 2 meter and i died with full HP, what is even worse is the fact that the game has no checkpoint or saving system so you have to restart from the begining everytime you die to stupid buggy damage mecahnic.

Reactions: Mgunh1

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
" It features nudity and sex but they are not the main focus of the game. "

Not a great idea. There isn't much overlap between people looking for an +18 game and a "proper" game. You very much risk getting only bland elements of both, and as a result appealing to neither audience. Seen it happen MANY times, even if the game ever gets out of pre-alpha concept state.

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
To say that it was difficult is to say nothing, but I went through the game and looked at the ship, that's all.. oh yes, there are no saves in the game, if you go out, then start over (if you know where to go, the road will take 15 minutes)I spent 6 hours going through

Last edited:

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Glad you like our animations, there will be a lot more.
Fall damage is not that bugged, as stated it's calculated on impact and if the force is strong enough to kill or brake bone you die. It needs more tweaking but it's not fall from 2m and die it's fall from 2m on the back of your head and die or fall from 10m on your feet and survive. What can happen is if you hit your knee with your head strong enough you can also die.
This is like this for this is the beginning of the game and there will be character progression, both in skill and equipment so this is the weakest your character will ever be and he/she is a bit dizzy after the chamber.

I don't think that there is no market for a game that is not all about sex but has sex. I think there is a huge market for that. I'll just mention a few examples:Nudity and sex mods for fallout(3,NV,4), Skyrim, Sims4, Oblivion, Witcher3(which have some nudity and sex without mods), GTA5, GTA-SA, Conan exiles, Baldurs gate 3,...
People would not make those mods if they didn't want a game like that, it's just that people who make adult games don't try(no offense) seriously or ambitiously enough and more often then not not even finish their game.

Last edited:

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
15min is a bit exaggerated. I can't make it through in less then an hour. Did you find the "tomb"?
Save system is WIP as it would have to be remade after our world streaming system is finished. There are check points though but if you exit the game you start from scratch.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
There isn't much overlap between people looking for an +18 game and a "proper" game.
This is your opinion alone.
There are many VNs on here that focus on story mostly, heck loads of japenese games like 40+ hrs long and only feature a few censored scenes but are very popular. But something uncensored, great graphics and potentially gripping story wont do well? Bad take imo.
the project is ambitious, the project will need more funding + a bigger team imo. anyways we'll see how it goes no doubt.

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Yes, thank you, my bad for forgetting Japanese adult games. There are many over there. Haven't played much of them but certainly worth a mention.

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
I don't think that there is no market for a game that is not all about sex but has sex. I think there is a huge market for that. I'll just mention a few examples:Nudity and sex mods for fallout(2,NV,4), Skyrim, Sims4, Oblivion, Witcher3(which have some nudity and sex without mods), GTA5, GTA-SA, Conan exiles, Baldurs gate 3,...
People would not make those mods if they didn't want a game like that, it's just that people who make adult games don't try(no offense) seriously or ambitiously enough and more often then not not even finish their game.
You bet! That is exactly my view! You nailed it! Keep it up! I wish there were more devs who acknowledge and address that. Most are ignorant.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I don't think that there is no market for a game that is not all about sex but has sex. I think there is a huge market for that. I'll just mention a few examples:Nudity and sex mods for fallout(3,NV,4), Skyrim, Sims4, Oblivion, Witcher3(which have some nudity and sex without mods), GTA5, GTA-SA, Conan exiles, Baldurs gate 3,...
From what I've seen a heck lot of people who make adult games are serious and ambitious enough about getting rich to abandon a Patreon project once the cash cows have been milked enough that there is more money to be made (stolen) in creating another half baked adult game

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
What can u do in the game? Dont know where to go, only can masturbate.
Edit: I found a pass to go trough like a parcour, but everytime im dying because ragdolling.
CHEAT guys! it makes it more tolerable :WeSmart:

Try running CheatEngine and scanning for value 100 as a float value type, then scan for a decreased value after an injury, then die and scan for decreased value again while in the game over screen, then press Esc, select restart game and scan for exact value 100 again, you should get 3 values like in my screen shot, if not repeat the process until you do, when you have gotten the 3 matching float values add them to your address list and lock them with the red x like in the picture
adadaadge.jpg

GL HF!
Edit: possibly you will only need to find 2 exact 100 values as I am seeing now in my game

You can also use a similar scanning method with CheatEngine to give infinite stamina

And btw if you go off the cliff it will still instadeath you

Last edited:

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
15min is a bit exaggerated. I can't make it through in less then an hour. Did you find the "tomb"?
Save system is WIP as it would have to be remade after our world streaming system is finished. There are check points though but if you exit the game you start from scratch.
Let's just say I cheated a little, after the next load, my hero was thrown very hard forward immediately to the boat for the next checkpoint, so I missed a long and rather difficult descent. I don't quite understand what kind of grave it is, but along the way I found a lot of naked male statues and withered bodies
Actually, the game interested me, but after 30 attempts I wanted to delete it

Jackhammer40000

Sep 4, 2022
So I played the entire game and I mean the entire game because there is a way past the first demo lock, don't know about the second one so I am assuming, when the ship would spawn in.

Firstly, I like the visuals even though they are heavy on the hardware requirements side, but such is the natural effect of better development software demanding better hardware that majority of consumers don't have the money for sadly. The two (M) key animations are solid and I assume are a snapshot for the future which is promising in my eyes.

Strangely, I find the character customization preview to undersell how good the characters actual look. My advise is to just finish your character design and look at it actually in game because it looks way better in the actual game if you stopped playing based on the preview.

The actual gameplay is pretty much a rage game where figuring out where you go is half the battle and can and will absolutely piss you off, in my opinion. Especially if you have the experience I did and never used the (F) key to get to the end of the demo. Either way, it felt like my Amygdala was being "Harlem Struggled" against my will. (Don't look that up if you don't want to know)

The character has absolutely no motor function and ignores physics 90% of the time and will slip and fall on anything. If you are not spamming the (F) key, even at the slightest change of elevation, you will fall and take damage or even die almost 100% of the time. So before you even get into the game, LOOK AT THE GUIDE ON THE MENU, or else you will quickly develop a state of mania like I did beating the demo without looking at it and knowing about the (F) key.

There is a very safe way to ignore the extreme physics of this game however and I figured it out midway through my first playthrough through and that is to never ever walk. Walking is a beginners trap as stupid as that is to say. If you want almost 100% safety, punch to move. You will never slip as long as you don't punch more then twice otherwise you will do a kick and you will slip. You can even fall extremely far and be completely ok, I beat the demo in almost 5 minutes on my second playthrough versus my first 3 hour rage producing experience.

This punch to move strategy was what allowed me to climb the mountains to the left outside the cave and go to the house completely skipping the first Demo Lock and get the axe. DO NOT USE THE AXE after the first enemy you see, use the axe to deal the isopod scarab creature in the cave because it's stuck as you approach, then ditch it and go back to punch moving and (F) climbing up any surface.

Trying to use the axe is like trying to stick your dick in a cheerio without it breaking, it just won't happen. 99% of the time the enemies are to close for you to hit them and elevation differences will literally cause the enemies to run under you and trigger the falling animation which will kill you making fighting them a miserable experience and literally impossible. Just skip them and punch to move and use the (F) key to get to what I believe is the end of the current build which is the campfire.

All that said. Hope this helps people, I think the game will be great and this studio deserves support and the currant build is a good snapshot of the future. I wish the development team luck. Hope my experiences with game and some of the things I've pointed out help with the future build.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
Played it. It's doable, but the name should be pathfinder or something of that nature, cause there was no Way that was explained or evident.

Every place could be explored if you were willing to fall to your death at the drop of hat with one wrong foot placement.

I did luck out. I fucking fell from a cliff where the row boat was and I spawned next to it without going all the way back.

A frustrating game to say the least but one that has potential.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I got to the end with the big ship in the sky, I still don't know what z and x are meant for from the key binding screen :(

Maybe not yet implemented?

STANDING WAVE STUDIO

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Z is to sit down to fill health, while sitting X is to lie down. There is just masturbation in standing and lying stance.
Hardly just a tech demo.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes