• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Can we link the guide for version 0.1.7 to the original post? I think it will be very helpful to progress through the game.

Reactions: Bottony

shadowbr

Jun 3, 2020
guys, this game have a walkthrough?, i dont know why but everytime i play i dont get much content, i dont know if this is because i am dumb or the game dont wave much content kkkkk

• Sad
Reactions: cmllcmll

Maydup Nem

Mar 24, 2021
I think this is one of the few games that is well put together and doesn't really need a guide(except for very few things like the rebirth mechanic needing a better in game description of the things it actually does) but one thing that'll be appreciated is a way to tell the end of content and/or what characters currently have content for the people that don't keep regular tabs on this thread. As always though, one of me fav femdom games!

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
the big dreaded 'A' word is coming for this one haha. We should hold betting pools on any FD titles that are headed there

Last edited:

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I hope it is not the case, since i liked that game very much, but since the author was very active here and was answering questions pretty fast and this is not the case anymore, I guess VoD really is abandoned by now or at least on hold. Pity though

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I hope it is not the case, since i liked that game very much, but since the author was very active here and was answering questions pretty fast and this is not the case anymore, I guess VoD really is abandoned by now or at least on hold. Pity though
Probably, although 8 months isn't necessarily impossible, it's getting on the high side that makes it unlikely. After 10 months you can kind of call it. Abandoned tag is for a year but isn't always applied on here.

But dev is at least still around, was seen last week. So at least he hasn't passed (some have, so it's a real possibility).

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I cannot thank everyone here enough, it is incredible to see newcomers enjoy this game as well as the long-time supporters still being active. It is true that since I am in a completely new country, I find so little time left to myself and I have to dedicate it to academic research. I am struggling financially so I am juggling multiple jobs. But I plan to keep developing TVOD. Thank you so much everyone <3 :)

retrotest

Jul 12, 2023
I hope TVOD will be a source of revenue for you!
It's an amazing project where your large pallet of skills can be expressed.
I'm especially in love with the soundtrack…

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

livradoch

May 1, 2022
I cannot thank everyone here enough, it is incredible to see newcomers enjoy this game as well as the long-time supporters still being active. It is true that since I am in a completely new country, I find so little time left to myself and I have to dedicate it to academic research. I am struggling financially so I am juggling multiple jobs. But I plan to keep developing TVOD. Thank you so much everyone <3 :)

1712891322999.jpeg

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
You really did a good job, don't give up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I hope TVOD will be a source of revenue for you!
It's an amazing project where your large pallet of skills can be expressed.
I'm especially in love with the soundtrack…
You really did a good job, don't give up!
Thank you all so much!! It feels wonderful to hear that <3 :) And I'm happy to hear that you also like the soundtrack as I compose and record them myself for TVOD <3 ^^

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes