Ren'Py - Onhold - The Void of Deviance [v0.1.8] [Sylventhia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sallex1100

I really liked the game for its brutal style and music. The characters are also well written. Of course, their number makes it clear that the game is far from over. I hope to see it finished someday.

Good luck to the author!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

I like this game. Content is less but good. Renders are excellent. Story is excellent. Game play is attractive. I will give this game 8/10 marks and waiting for more episodes. Femdom games with beautiful 3d characters are often awesome .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Teaseme

Aye, it's finest femdom game me ever played. Story is intriguing, atmosphere is ominous which is plus. Interface lags slightly. Gameplay is to wake up walk talk get stepped on get slapped humiliated spit on and so on zzz.
    Gals are tall :rolleyes:(y) and beautiful:sneaky:also those hellish fiends dom you around so you kinda accept your fate as an obedient servant which is true and real. Much sad that i lost my progress with Sarah after rebirth, cried a lot. Plenty of characters in here already, so imo this needs only lotta content, more the better. Me would like som cuckfest sph and ugly bastard, well, whatever. :unsure: for now only 5 stars will give 6 after game is finished
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pipo12334

pretty solid femdom game i love the ACT scenes so far, looking forward to more updates for different characters, can be pretty confusing to understand how the game works to progress with each character, if a new player is trying out this game they might get stuck or confused. However with the walkthrough provided in this thread it helps a lot, would be a problem if people dont come across the walkthrough
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PTG 2023

For me this is a great Female Domination game! Basically, I like this Honey Select character design and graphics because they look so beautiful!
    But the game interface and gameplay make me a bit confused because I don't know what I have to do to unlock scenes of each character available in the current update in the game and I also don't know if I missed any scenes or not!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

Hands down one of the best femdom games of all time I have ever played.
    Characters 10/10
    Renders 10/10
    Animations 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Fetishes 10/10
    The game covers almost everything you're looking for in a femdom game. The characters are beautiful and believable with amazing graphics. There are paths for each character and the story revolves around that character you choose to pursue, thus requiring multiple playthroughs if you want to explore all characters and their interests. I have played countless femdom games and this game easily made it to my top few best femdom game preferences as I usually look for certain femdom fetish aspects in a romantic setting that this game delivers.

Some constructive criticism:
    I wish there was a proper guide for updated versions of the game as I had to go through tons of discussions to figure out how to get all contents of each character. I wish the repeatability of events could be shortened because if you play this game clueless, you'd just be repeating h-scenes with no idea what you did or where you made a mistake.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Funspirited

(y) A+, great game!

This is one of the better femdom games available (making my top 5 list easily), complete with intricate details and flushed-out story lines which cater to your particular flavor of femdom-oriented kink. Very headspace-oriented, with enough interaction that your choices alter just enough of the storyline to make the experience rich.

Can be a bit extreme sometimes, however, the in-game fetish adjustment system works very well, so you're not exposed to content you're averse to.

While the 3D models are somewhat crude in the interface (it is RenPy after all), a lot of effort went into them. You can tell that the developer put a lot of time and effort into this game, and has yet to abandon it. Impressive for a dev with so few patrons. This game in full 3D would be amazing!

I'm looking forward to more content soon!

To the dev: Keep up the great work, this is a fantastic game! It took me a little bit to fully understand the rebirth mechanic (allowing the PC to switch who his primary mistress is), but once I got the hang of it, the exploration of the different story paths was most enjoyable. :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zerorox

Very rare heavy femdom game with some extreme kinks, everything is optional.
    Characters are attractive with interesting personalities.
    At the moment there are 2 characters with 1 affinity route 6 lvl. each and most characters have few types of interactions also.
    Promising game in early stages of developement. Still, enough content to play it for few hours already. Quite a great amout of content considering it's made by solo developer.
    I with dev Best luck!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Very good with extremely high potential. Unique gameplay and interesting story.
    One con would be not knowing how far the content goes. And some instructions are unclear. Played a good 30 minutes before realising there is no more content and grinding is pointles.
    Characters are very promising and diverse as well
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

Wow if you love Femdom this is the game!

The prologue didn't really get me jazzed up for the game but I kept playing and DAMN we got some AMAZING content here. I love the attribute process and the different types of fetish content here. This game is in my top 5 right now.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nanwunwun_

a great femdom game which looks promising to show many more fetishes than any other. can't wait for more content as the characters are very likeable and the main characters isn't unrealistic . the animation is quite nice and the character designs are great and make you look forwards to more scenes. the bad things to note will be the game is very short currently as there are only a couple scenes and not much story to base it off.back to a positive what i've seen of the story it looks very promising and it had me pretty hooked from the start
  12. 2.00 star(s)

rostabu

ok being honest here, I d/l'ed thinking it was something entirely different so don't judge the game by my opinion. To be fair since I was unsure of it as a new game I unrenned and honeyviewed it and I am glad I did. Let me first say the art work is good honey select, the artist had good taste in characters and some backgrounds that I haven't seen in HS. As far as plot goes, I should have read the tags... READ the tags it might interest you.
    I had a few things I would like to comment on but worry about spoilers so here goes
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I am thinking this more a mental type game than a typical fap material game. I would rate it higher if I were interested in the subject matter.... I would very much like these characters setting with a differing pretense.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

asehpe

Even though this game is still in its earliest stages (so my five-star review is somewhat tentative and hopeful rather than based on standard criteria), I like very much the way it started, I enjoy the art style, and I see a LOT of potential in it. The current scenes are well imagined and scripted, and I've seen many improvements between version 0.1.0 and 0.1.1 -- in other words, this is definitely a game to keep an eye on, and it already has quite a lot to be enjoyed. If you like many different femdom kinks, even this little teaser will give you more than enough to digest.

My best wishes to the game developer, who is quite interested in feedback and opinions, and has obvious love for this project and femdom in general. I am really curious to see how this interesting concept will be developed!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

9001Demon

Although I admit the extreme stuff is not everyone's cup of tea, most of the extreme stuff are optional so it's avoidable for those who want to enjoy some acceptably normal hentai femdom game. What makes it special is the hardcore extreme stuff and the potential (as it's still a very much new game) of getting more of that which is already so rare on the internet. Again the game is new (as of Dec 10, 2021) so I won't comment on the gameplay and optimization stuff.