• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

teresaslave

Nov 8, 2020
For Leah's slave route, I don't know the exact parameters, but when referencing my save, all of my traits were 7,
View attachment 2871611
I had 7 Bondage Affinity with 0 Condemnation,
View attachment 2871612
it was Day 27, and I had completed all of her trainings several times to reach that point. If it still doesn't work for you under those conditions, I have no idea. You should receive a prompt like this when you go to her 'Act' and then 'Bondage' menu, called "Change of Tides". Make sure you leave a save before clicking it, since it will start a long chain of scenes with Leah.
View attachment 2871613
It'll put you in a cell in Luscious Falls, just keep grinding tasks and make sure your Bondage affinity is high and your Condemnation low or zero at all times (I think she tells you, it's either a week or two, or 30 days, something like that), you'll eventually move on from the cell to her apartment. Once you are in her apartment, there will be some looping tasks and you will have reached the end of her current content. The sc*t scene occurs when you purposely raise her Condemnation while in her apartment.
thanks veery much, my bondage stats is 2 and manage to get in the cell, but also locked hear

teresaslave

Nov 8, 2020
love leah sarah erica, and the bloody girl, and must say Isla is so great. Only succeeded to activate eating leah's feces in bowls, try to find more using the above aids

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I have shared a patron-only roadmap for the update 0.1.9 on Patreon which includes exclusive images and detailed descriptions of the dialogue and content for the scenes/events. The roadmap includes 14.500+ words! I wish you all a happy new year!! :giggle: <3

Oh! I guess I should add that this roadmap is basically the update 0.1.9 in textual form. So there is massive spoilers and unfiltered content as it is only text. :giggle:
<3

teresaslave

Nov 8, 2020
Excuse me, is isla's intimacy path level 7 “life" unfinished? And there is only one interaction in level 4, right/\?

Me1tlilith

Feb 26, 2023
你好朋友。我真的很喜欢你的游戏。虽然我的英文不是很好,即使使用翻译器,我仍然认为这个游戏非常值得玩。期待下次更新艾米丽的故事情节。PS:有没有考虑过添加中文版本。如果有中文版本,我很乐意加入赞助计划。

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
你好朋友。我真的很喜欢你的游戏。虽然我的英文不是很好,即使使用翻译器,我仍然认为这个游戏非常值得玩。期待下次更新艾米丽的故事情节。PS:有没有考虑过添加中文版本。如果有中文版本,我很乐意加入赞助计划。
你好! 非常感谢您的评论! 我很高兴听到您喜欢这款游戏。 不幸的是我不会说中文所以我只能用英文制作游戏:(

Reactions: maxest and S3ri4l

key10086

Sep 21, 2022
Hello everyone! I have shared a patron-only roadmap for the update 0.1.9 on Patreon which includes exclusive images and detailed descriptions of the dialogue and content for the scenes/events. The roadmap includes 14.500+ words! I wish you all a happy new year!! :giggle: <3

Oh! I guess I should add that this roadmap is basically the update 0.1.9 in textual form. So there is massive spoilers and unfiltered content as it is only text. :giggle:
<3
I thought the game was updated

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I thought the game was updated
I have mentioned many times that I would first be releasing a very detailed roadmap for the update 0.1.9 :) This is basically all the scenes I have written for 0.1.9, in very descriptive and explicit detail. I again had said that this would be a patron-exclusive thing. I will be following this roadmap to implement the scenes into the game. As they will basically play out the same as they are in the roadmap, people will know what to expect from the update 0.1.9. :)

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
哈哈,我是国人,我用的百度翻译机翻汉化的,如果你需要可以发给你,只要你赞助了作者 :giggle:

Apr 14, 2023
I have mentioned many times that I would first be releasing a very detailed roadmap for the update 0.1.9 :) This is basically all the scenes I have written for 0.1.9, in very descriptive and explicit detail. I again had said that this would be a patron-exclusive thing. I will be following this roadmap to implement the scenes into the game. As they will basically play out the same as they are in the roadmap, people will know what to expect from the update 0.1.9. :)
excuse me developer i have somewhere on this VOD game page posted the saves of your game with my progress would you be kind enough to see them and tell me if i have completed the game or not or is there any non pateron update wwh whic which normal players like me play also those saves are for my convienience by chance the game in my pc got deleted or something like that and so as not to lose my saves i have posted them her so dont delete them and PLEASE ADD MORE FART(BROWN COLOR FART) AND SCAT SCENES fart content is good but a more defined fart and scat content is always appreciated

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Upon selecting rebirth I am getting this error message:

Your psyche cannot undergo another rebirth yet.

What is causing this and how to solve it? I already slept through some days but to avail.

Solution found: Need to skip even more days and then it worked again. No idea what this constraint is good for though.

Reactions: livradoch

BrutalBull

Jun 30, 2022
Upon selecting rebirth I am getting this error message:

Your psyche cannot undergo another rebirth yet.

What is causing this and how to solve it? I already slept through some days but to avail.

Solution found: Need to skip even more days and then it worked again. No idea what this constraint is good for though.
hello man 1 question how do we even rebirth?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Good femdom game the scenes are really hot, hope to stick to this standard, like the ACT and concepts so far are amazing, looking forward to updates. only problem is having to dish out walk through as the progress can be confusing since sometimes i do not know what characters have more content to do

Last edited:

parttimeperv2

Feb 5, 2019
The quicktime events aren't working for me... what am I supposed to press/click during one of them?

edit: and also when I click "act" and click on any of the selections, nothing happens.
edit 2: sometimes the interface on the right hand of screen disappears, like when I go through options > tutorial. I usually have to go back and not do that thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: skinnyj69
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes