4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

H3ckDuck

Dec 4, 2023
it works bro you are my brother bro
IT WORKED BUT WHAT'S NEW I THOUGHT NEW SCENES WOULD BE UNLOCKED
Unfortunately, there are no other codes there, it just helps to complete the game faster, as I understand it. I'll leave screenshots of the decompilation of these lines below if you're interested.

Apr 14, 2023
Unfortunately, there are no other codes there, it just helps to complete the game faster, as I understand it. I'll leave screenshots of the decompilation of these lines below if you're interested.
damn i have already completed and posted my full submission saves to 5 females on f95

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Actual cheat code for version 0.1.8!

LACERATION
- steps to activate in screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this is a pirating website, for projects in which the developers are really close to the F95 community, it's an incredibly low blow to publicly post Patreon-only content. Not that it seems like you'd care.

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
While it may be a low blow, keep in mind that this wasn't really anything special, its not even decompilation. Pickle archives are easily parsible so it requires a simple ctrl f to find the code. Its just someone pointing out an open secret.
While this is a pirating website, for projects in which the developers are really close to the F95 community, it's an incredibly low blow to publicly post Patreon-only content. Not that it seems like you'd care.

Apr 14, 2023
bro he did good work he is helpinh not degrading anyone also he is not pateron he found it out by using python that type of thing requires mind not money at ekaset he didnt paid for that pateron thing respect him if not dont disrespect

H3ckDuck

Dec 4, 2023
Unfortunately the code doesn't add any new content to the game, but works similar to CheatEngine if you know what it is, so I don't think it's a big blow to the game developer. I think people support it because they want development to continue and not because of the 4k Extras (A few photo renders in good quality), the soundtrack (Which I haven't posted although I could, screenshot below) and code that doesn't do much.

H3ckDuck

Dec 4, 2023
While it may be a low blow, keep in mind that this wasn't really anything special, its not even decompilation. Pickle archives are easily parsible so it requires a simple ctrl f to find the code. Its just someone pointing out an open secret.
I didn't claim to have done anything difficult or impossible. Although no one before me has ever said code for cheat mode. Decompiling is getting the source code or files. The game is in a compiled state and must be decompiled to see the normal code and its files. I didn't mention the terms "deobfuscation", "hash brute force" and the like. I didn't sit down with OllyDBG. And did not decipher the Illuminati messages ;)

Reactions: femdomfartlover

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
I didn't claim to have done anything difficult or impossible. Although no one before me has ever said code for cheat mode. Decompiling is getting the source code or files. The game is in a compiled state and must be decompiled to see the normal code and its files. I didn't mention the terms "deobfuscation", "hash brute force" and the like. I didn't sit down with OllyDBG. And did not decipher the Illuminati messages ;)
yeah yeah lmao I think my message gave off the wrong impression. I was trying to explain how its not difficult, so while its not the best thing to post a patreon only content, it also was available in plain sight for anyone who cared to check.
Also something to keep in mind, cause I think you may have actually decompiled the game. You don't need to explicitely decompile the rpa archive, its just a text file.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Unfortunately the code doesn't add any new content to the game, but works similar to CheatEngine if you know what it is, so I don't think it's a big blow to the game developer. I think people support it because they want development to continue and not because of the 4k Extras (A few photo renders in good quality), the soundtrack (Which I haven't posted although I could, screenshot below) and code that doesn't do much.
I cannot tell you anything regarding why that logic is kind of self-justifying and it is not actually the way you put it. But I will tell you this. I could have uploaded a non-compiled/non-archived version of each update to patreon, and then upload the soundtracks, the settings file for the code to be put in, and then kindly request the patrons to download each separately and then just put the files in the respective folders for the game to function properly. It's just that these are like unspoken courtesy of forums like these that people respect a developer's choices. Cheat code/Extra shots and soundtracks are benefits for patrons that have been CONSTANTLY supporting the game both morally and financially, doing something incredibly crucial for its development. As you have said, cheat code is basically a cheat engine. I implemented it so patrons during early access can test scenes without worrying about stat checks. But that is just my opinion on that. I hope you enjoy TVOD :) <3

H3ckDuck

Dec 4, 2023
yeah yeah lmao I think my message gave off the wrong impression. I was trying to explain how its not difficult, so while its not the best thing to post a patreon only content, it also was available in plain sight for anyone who cared to check.
Also something to keep in mind, cause I think you may have actually decompiled the game. You don't need to explicitely decompile the rpa archive, its just a text file.
I agree with you about that, but taking into account that there will be not only code, but also photos, audio and other things, it's easier to decompile it than to agonize with several million lines to find something necessary, I don't know how he will write a variable in the code and in what way.

H3ckDuck

Dec 4, 2023
I cannot tell you anything regarding why that logic is kind of self-justifying and it is not actually the way you put it. But I will tell you this. I could have uploaded a non-compiled/non-archived version of each update to patreon, and then upload the soundtracks, the settings file for the code to be put in, and then kindly request the patrons to download each separately and then just put the files in the respective folders for the game to function properly. It's just that these are like unspoken courtesy of forums like these that people respect a developer's choices. Cheat code/Extra shots and soundtracks are benefits for patrons that have been CONSTANTLY supporting the game both morally and financially, doing something incredibly crucial for its development. As you have said, cheat code is basically a cheat engine. I implemented it so patrons during early access can test scenes without worrying about stat checks. But that is just my opinion on that. I hope you enjoy TVOD :) <3
I'm not trying to justify myself to anyone, much less to myself. I just like hacking and cracking games (mostly online games where you can surprise other people), just like you like making them (if you like it), I don't care what the game is written on and by whom. Sometimes it takes months and sometimes it takes a few minutes.
You've done a lot of work, if you're doing it alone, it's worthy of respect. And I'm not trying to offend those who support you, just sharing it with those who can not afford it for one reason or another, but who are interested in your game. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. :)

Apr 14, 2023
I'm not trying to justify myself to anyone, much less to myself. I just like hacking and cracking games (mostly online games where you can surprise other people), just like you like making them (if you like it), I don't care what the game is written on and by whom. Sometimes it takes months and sometimes it takes a few minutes.
You've done a lot of work, if you're doing it alone, it's worthy of respect. And I'm not trying to offend those who support you, just sharing it with those who can not afford it for one reason or another, but who are interested in your game. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. :)
bro do your work he is just jealous cause u cracked what they were paying for i know i would also be upset but if people start getting upset for just these small things world will be doomed

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes