• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
I used to be excited about the game being realeased every month, after that little situation with the delay and the content he realeased to get his patreons back and shut the rest of the ppl up, to my eyes this update was just a 20line text of Cassandras feelings, i think i might just skip it for a year

Reactions: Hadgar

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Is it maddening to get such a limited update after more than half a month of delay? Yes. But the man was apparently sick, give him a rest. Sheesh.

I find it more interesting that people complained about how out of context especially the NTR scenes are. How disconnected the dates are from everything else. Now that saddog has finally started to fill the in-between while adding more systems to make the game feel more smooth and organic (all the while making it more complex), people complain about getting "just one scene". But that's what happens when you work on reactions and changes in the every-day scenes.

Is the progress shown this update still disappointing? Probably. Has saddog planned his development badly? Maybe. Has he bitten off more than he can chew? I don't know. Time will tell. But that's between his patreons and him. We should all take a step back, take a deep breath and calm down. I feel that many people here have exaggerated expectations, or outright wrong ones. For example for me, it's aggravating to see how many people think the weekly teaser pictures are from scenes "supposed to be in the game", who then go on and feel betrayed when it doesn't happen.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 73441
Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read this carefully before downloading:

Updated: June 17, 2018
Developer/Publisher: sadddoggames - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:
Genres:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:

Win/Linux (2.03GB): - -
Win/Linux Compressed (376MB): - - -
Mac (2.03GB): - -
Mac Compressed (374MB): - - -

Note: Compressed versions are official from the developer and have some quality reduction

Extras:

Incest restore patch (v3.6):
Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

thanks to user @rockaducka for the link and to @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch!

View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629 View attachment 30630
I don't understand this game anymore!It seems not matter how hard I work on this game I don't seem to accomplish anything,such as when Davide finally makes the mc a full gang member and even the boss of his own father,when he tries to go down to the basement you still get the same response back from the mother-you can't come down it's only for gang members(it's just another repeat scene that makes no sense even though the mc should now have his own key to the basement).Another scene that repeats that makes no sense anymore is the evening meal which still acts as if the mc hasn't already joined the gang and this is just two repeating obsolete scenes ,there are others that should no longer be there after you go beyond certain points in the game because they just ruin the flow of the gameplay!It feels like I'm taking one step forward and three steps back!

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
I don't understand this game anymore!It seems not matter how hard I work on this game I don't seem to accomplish anything,such as when Davide finally makes the mc a full gang member and even the boss of his own father,when he tries to go down to the basement you still get the same response back from the mother-you can't come down it's only for gang members(it's just another repeat scene that makes no sense even though the mc should now have his own key to the basement).Another scene that repeats that makes no sense anymore is the evening meal which still acts as if the mc hasn't already joined the gang and this is just two repeating obsolete scenes ,there are others that should no longer be there after you go beyond certain points in the game because they just ruin the flow of the gameplay!It feels like I'm taking one step forward and three steps back!
The game is all about grinding. It takes forever to get to something.
I would recommend wait till a few more updates later or use cheats or someone else saves

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
The game is all about grinding. It takes forever to get to something.
I would recommend wait till a few more updates later or use cheats or someone else saves
It's not about grinding. Well, okay, it is, but that's not the issue here. The game is still heavily a work in progress.
Saddog is only now getting to second iterations and new reactions to previous events. The game should feel less aggravating like that in the future. Should saddog have gone a different route? Doing this earlier? Building the game from the ground up? Yes, if you ask me. But then we wouldn't have as many sex scenes as we do have now. The game would've stayed sex-free for quite some time in fact. Which would have people complain just as much.

Reactions: paragon

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
So all he got done in a month is a reaction scene and an extended shower scene?

I don't really care about this game but I am really interested what this dev does the whole month :FeelsGoodMan:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You cant at current version.

I think saddog spent too much time on teaser/preview pics, not enough time on implementing them in the actual game.
The 4pm event is the sneaking into the basement with younger sister via the option in the mcs room.

Their is a lot of harsh bullshit being thrown about at the moment, what is wrong with you people?, you are getting the game for free, you are getting the extra images for free and yet for many of you it is not good enough, and yet each of you want a slightly different thing so unless he is writing an entire other game for each person with an opinion on this forum, you aint ever gonna be happy.

The game is developing, yes the word is developing and wherever he intends to take it thats where we end up eventually whether you whine about it or not.

This update is not a biggie but it has a lot of subtle improvements, we have follow on conversations and scenes and a full new 3 option bathroom scene as well.

I have played through all of the changes (I think?) apart from the make out scene with little sister, so their is quite a lot of differences from the last one.

I appreciate that many of you are equally supportive of the game though so this is not aimed at them.

And after that rant if anyone knows how to play through or active the make out scene with sister, i would appreciate the low down.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
The 4pm event is the sneaking into the basement with younger sister via the option in the mcs room.

Their is a lot of harsh bullshit being thrown about at the moment, what is wrong with you people?, you are getting the game for free, you are getting the extra images for free and yet for many of you it is not good enough, and yet each of you want a slightly different thing so unless he is writing an entire other game for each person with an opinion on this forum, you aint ever gonna be happy.

The game is developing, yes the word is developing and wherever he intends to take it thats where we end up eventually whether you whine about it or not.

This update is not a biggie but it has a lot of subtle improvements, we have follow on conversations and scenes and a full new 3 option bathroom scene as well.

I have played through all of the changes (I think?) apart from the make out scene with little sister, so their is quite a lot of differences from the last one.

I appreciate that many of you are equally supportive of the game though so this is not aimed at them.

And after that rant if anyone knows how to play through or active the make out scene with sister, i would appreciate the low down.
wait WAITT THERE WAS AN ADDED SCENE FOR LITTLE SISTER!? I MISSED IT, OH NADATOH THE FUCK, TEACH ME SENPAI.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
anyone got cheats or something??
Yes

wait WAITT THERE WAS AN ADDED SCENE FOR LITTLE SISTER!? I MISSED IT, OH NADATOH THE FUCK, TEACH ME SENPAI.
Not sure what scene, I mentioned 2.... The first is the basement from the last update the second I could not get into but presumed it was a follow onto the sisters chats at 2pm, it seems to be set for 6am or 2am?...

Some images below from it...
62am 006a.jpg

Reactions: crugh2112

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Yes

Not sure what scene, I mentioned 2.... The first is the basement from the last update the second I could not get into but presumed it was a follow onto the sisters chats at 2pm, it seems to be set for 6am or 2am?...

Some images below from it...
View attachment 114205
ah ok, nothing different then i thought it was. MEH HOPES. Back to the drawing board, AND WHERE IS MEH FANART OF WAIFU DAMMIT. ;-;

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
what you can do with incest patch? because i have it and don't do nothing new T_T please images

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

yes that's such a ridiculous fucking the mc is gang member and can not in the basement and it always comes the same answer from mom zero reaction in the daily routine that one is now gang member the mc is still just a miserable useless piece of shit wwas nothing gets in the row can be told

by the girls around kmmandieren instead times to show that they can not do it with him mom is the cumdumbster of the city and the mc may not treat her as she behaves just like a cumdumbster no he apologizes permanently to her and to everyone else and begs for forgiveness why can not the mc in

the corrouptions away treat the girls as well as for example with the dates? with cassandra where they prefer to fuck with a down-coming homeless homeless freak in public and the mc as a small baby reacts to take the bitch and fuck if she wants it or not and finished but no the useless piece of shit

mc stands only like a stupid brain amputated idiot ..... after over 8 or 9 months where I play the game, not much has been spotted most first release games have more content than the game that is older than 9 months and I guess it will go on ...... and if I always have to read how some of you defend

your game here with arguments like it is still work in progres or it is still in the early stages of development then I do not know if I laugh about such a nonsense or should cry

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I skipped a few updates on this (since .2 I think) and I am glad I did. I don't have the same opinion as several others about the content even though I want more.

IMO the NTR content is WAY better than the MC corruption options. By "better" i mean it is more down and dirty corruption than the MC corruption.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
yes that's such a ridiculous fucking the mc is gang member and can not in the basement and it always comes the same answer from mom zero reaction in the daily routine that one is now gang member the mc is still just a miserable useless piece of shit wwas nothing gets in the row can be told

by the girls around kmmandieren instead times to show that they can not do it with him mom is the cumdumbster of the city and the mc may not treat her as she behaves just like a cumdumbster no he apologizes permanently to her and to everyone else and begs for forgiveness why can not the mc in

the corrouptions away treat the girls as well as for example with the dates? with cassandra where they prefer to fuck with a down-coming homeless homeless freak in public and the mc as a small baby reacts to take the bitch and fuck if she wants it or not and finished but no the useless piece of shit

mc stands only like a stupid brain amputated idiot ..... after over 8 or 9 months where I play the game, not much has been spotted most first release games have more content than the game that is older than 9 months and I guess it will go on ...... and if I always have to read how some of you defend

your game here with arguments like it is still work in progres or it is still in the early stages of development then I do not know if I laugh about such a nonsense or should cry
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that English is not your main language as it's kind of hard to understand your full intent. I get that you're unhappy with the current state of the game but I'm not 100% sure as to why. The most I'm understanding is that the MC is kind of a pussy and the Mom is the town bike? (Is she really the town bike?) I can't really offer you any solutions for this game as I'm not the dev, however, if this game triggers you that much you can become my patron as a protest vote. x'Dx'Dx'D

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes