• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I keep getting the days repeated and events seem to not take into consideration that they have occured previously, has my game broken?

Like i meet the bigsis's friend then the next day at the same time i meet her again for the first time again

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
people never scroll back to look at previous answers do they XD

The system is currently repeating the same day.

Basement isn't open yet.

No you can't bang Alexis. Cassandra on her date you can, mom on her date you can. Davide can't get the sisters yet, and no you cant kill him yet.

You can get the key for the basement, but again it isn't open yet besides screwin' the blonde/watch the mom get stuffed by davide.

Irina can't be claimed yet by anyone besides the fat dude she gives head too.

You repeat the same day cause once day-2 is implmented you can go into the basement is what we are assuming.

End of the month is the FULL update compared to the teaser we got (not an update to me)

Lets see...that about cover's most of the question's in a nutshell?

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
the teasers maybe in the game later, we will see
For me the issue is latest release saddog

from changelog 0.3.6:
- I disabled the 2am NTR event. This needs some changes and will appear in 0.4 (may update) again.
- basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet (...) Also the introduction for this path is not done yet
- I fixed a bug which prevent to get to the basement again, after the first introdution with Davide. It‘s possible now to do it again, but this will change with 0.4 too.

Looks like next update is going to be the basement but...

from changelog 0.4:
This update contains:
- the reactions from Cassandra from her date with the mc
- several existing events are now repeatable (the text is fitted + some new images)
- Nicole‘s shower event at 3pm is extended for love/corruption/NTR paths

Cassandra date the NTR is not implemented, and why focus on Nicole shower event, when it's missing the basement mechanics?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
maybe a mod could put it on the OP or something, or just reference this but.

The dude was in the hospital. Work got backed up. He's been trying to play catch up.

Didnt have time for the full patch to be completed, so instead of us getting a delay for the next update, he basically gave us what was completed.

For the scale of what the man is trying to do with all the routes, with all the interaction's, with the relation/trigger system, with the story progression system.

Do you know how coding that would be a nightmare? im not a coder by any means nor renderer (that a thing?) But from those that i know THAT DO code, and explained the idea of the game to them, they said it would basically be a full time job specially if it was one person doing it.

The dude works, so he can't spend 7am-7pm working on the game, and remember the hospital? which means work backlog? There's a reason this update was garbajo, but that's cause of RL stuff, so he gave was what he could, better then nothing personally, seeing Cassandra slowly falling into corruption and not instantly like "Your mine" and she goes "dick out boy scout" is nice and shows some char progression before it gets to that point, which is nice.

Patience is needed, if people are upset enough, why not offer to help the man? or go on the patreon and support him there? lack of skill set? we can't really complain then since we arnt doing the work outside of waiting XD

"he doesnt communicate" He's gotten much better, our voices didnt fall on deft ears.
"he never updates" Code and render in the hospital lemme know how it goes, oh and get your backed up work done.
"can't contact him" has a blog, and he has a discord for his patreon's he talks too im sure all the time, support the dude and talk to him there :)

Anddd with my post from before, explaining the state of the game, i think this as well answers alot of questions~ hope it helps! - AND GOD DAMMIT WHERE'S MY ALEXIS FANART HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGG

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
How much do you want to bet people don’t scroll back to see this XD.The amount of people asking the same questions that have already been answered (sometimes just 4 posts before they ask) is kind of mind boggling. This post should honestly be put on the first page.
haha right?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
people never scroll back to look at previous answers do they XD

The system is currently repeating the same day.

Basement isn't open yet.

No you can't bang Alexis. Cassandra on her date you can, mom on her date you can. Davide can't get the sisters yet, and no you cant kill him yet.

You can get the key for the basement, but again it isn't open yet besides screwin' the blonde/watch the mom get stuffed by davide.

Irina can't be claimed yet by anyone besides the fat dude she gives head too.

You repeat the same day cause once day-2 is implmented you can go into the basement is what we are assuming.

End of the month is the FULL update compared to the teaser we got (not an update to me)

Lets see...that about cover's most of the question's in a nutshell?
yes the usual in this game you can ...... not you can not ..... you can not only all the others can do what they want and use anyone for what they want only the mc he can not .... he can not .... he can not .......

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

The dude was in the hospital. Work got backed up. He's been trying to play catch up.

Didnt have time for the full patch to be completed, so instead of us getting a delay for the next update, he basically gave us what was completed.

For the scale of what the man is trying to do with all the routes, with all the interaction's, with the relation/trigger system, with the story progression system.

Do you know how coding that would be a nightmare? im not a coder by any means nor renderer (that a thing?) But from those that i know THAT DO code, and explained the idea of the game to them, they said it would basically be a full time job specially if it was one person doing it.

The dude works, so he can't spend 7am-7pm working on the game, and remember the hospital? which means work backlog? There's a reason this update was garbajo, but that's cause of RL stuff, so he gave was what he could, better then nothing personally, seeing Cassandra slowly falling into corruption and not instantly like "Your mine" and she goes "dick out boy scout" is nice and shows some char progression before it gets to that point, which is nice.

Patience is needed, if people are upset enough, why not offer to help the man? or go on the patreon and support him there? lack of skill set? we can't really complain then since we arnt doing the work outside of waiting XD

"he doesnt communicate" He's gotten much better, our voices didnt fall on deft ears.
"he never updates" Code and render in the hospital lemme know how it goes, oh and get your backed up work done.
"can't contact him" has a blog, and he has a discord for his patreon's he talks too im sure all the time, support the dude and talk to him there :)

Anddd with my post from before, explaining the state of the game, i think this as well answers alot of questions~ hope it helps! - AND GOD DAMMIT WHERE'S MY ALEXIS FANART HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGG

Naahh. A lot of people will not even care if the dev is dying of cancer. They want an entire game every single month for free. Saddo was a little slow in the last months but he is delivering excellent stuff imho. If you are a supporter you have to decide if you are ok giving money to him at this condition or not. For the others just come back in a year.
Constantly complaining here every single release is just only annoying for the others.

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, it's going to be depressing if he will be crushed by responsibility of the fan/people who patronize him. Health first and work later.

Reactions: Recovery

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Considering that he has already established that he actually finishes games, it's not hard to forgive some understandable delays for health reasons. I'll save my ire for projects that just spin their wheels forever with no hope of ever completing and reserve my donations for the creators that actually finish games like this one, because I'd like to play the games they're making AND the ones they'll do next when they finish a current project.

Reactions: paragon
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes