armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i mean it's based on the 'still the first day' thing, so 'grinding' isn't horrible. And NO weekend either, which means there's ALOT of content to come, and i mean ALOT.

I think, THINK when the 'system' is done. And the day's y'know actually matter. It'll be sorta like big brother, to where certain days, certain things. "wednesday fuck with cassandra, or friday alexis ect."

Obviously, we just want it now lol, not much arguing or debate over that i feel, we just want the content now. Be it by knocking up the girls, to getting them on the streets to throwing davide into a dumpster. I mean, we ALL want something, be it the mentioned or otherwise.

a 'patch update' is OKKK for like, calming down a riot, but by far isn't enough content imo to call it an update.

BUT HOLDDD UP DON'T BUST OUT THE TORCHES, I do have a super soaker with Alexis' AHEM ~cough~ i mean with this issue's name on it. Again from the previous post before, dude was in a hopsital, someone's RL health was effected. (GET THIS MAN A HEALTH POT) then work piling up etc. HE has been addressing alot of issue's and im sure busting his ass when he isn't at work to TRY and do what he can for probably a side hobby (which is he getting payed for) which i mean he has patreon's, and made release dates. But the FACTS are probably.

with that down time, work piles up (obviously to my knowledge no one knows what he does, probably obviously better that way) be it paperwork, or project's there. He's obviously improved on his communication with his patreons/discord. Which for us who don't have access to that (cause hoho not a patron) we've no say rather it comes out early, late, ever. Man will release what he wants, when he wants. Want a say? put some $$$ down and that all changes with access to discord/him cause of that, plus all the little extra goodies~

TL;DR - Patience is a virtue, alot more stuff is coming, may not be every patch, but i feel it's gonna be a long haul, so just hang in there~ in other news. WHERE'S MEH FRIGGIN FAN ART OF ALEXIS GOD DAMMIT.
Not sure about a lot content.If his idea that the game will be over 1 year from now,next month we will be at the middle of the game.
Nice to see we start to get some progress in girl's reaction.One of the most annoying thing in sandbox games is that you already fuck the girl but the dialogue stay the same.Probably should blame BB for that.
I advice to wait for 0.6 before making guesses how big the game will be:)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Despite liking the ntr kink, I stopped supporting him for good with 0.3.6 and the Cassandra date: a prime example that this guy has no freaking idea how to write a scene that makes some sense. The scene there was literally the dumbest out of context useless scene I could have though of, placed there just for the sake of it.
Not to mention the gameplay sucks: see the way to access dates or the boring repetition.
Definitely more worthwhile creators out there, I wish I could get back my money.

Reactions: jw1985 and khiri

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
first of all i would like to say i really like this game as it has alot of potentials
unfortunately the developer is more concerned about rewards previews than the actual game
i mean seriously almost two months for a shower scene and a couple of reaction not counting the fix he is going to apply later this month

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i received the key but can´t enter the basement , wow man wow
is this getting solved ? you keeping the key to the basement and entering and do what you want?

Reactions: Theballs

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Question about NTR again. No, not complaining, more of a clarification question. So, I see the dev is adding/added a hate system and I assume that just means your relationship with a character is really low or negative. That being the case, if you as a player actively do things to make characters mad because you don't like a particular character, is it still NTR if you see that character with some random dude?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, so many pics are not implemented. Game grows really slow.
This update proves the dev is pandering to his patreon supporters with zero intention to actually focus on game development. Kind of sad to watch a dev, that established themselves as someone who actually completes what they begin, shoot themselves in the foot.

Reactions: jack brisen

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Question about NTR again. No, not complaining, more of a clarification question. So, I see the dev is adding/added a hate system and I assume that just means your relationship with a character is really low or negative. That being the case, if you as a player actively do things to make characters mad because you don't like a particular character, is it still NTR if you see that character with some random dude?
I think thats the relationship stat the higher the relationship the more they like the mc the lower the more they dilike the mc,at low relationship they just treat him badly in general,for example if the mc tries to talk to one of the girls they will tell him to go away or get mad at him.
The hate system i think is the newer thing where during a ntr scene u can decide how the mc reacts to it,likes/hates seeing the girls with others.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hmm, reading the last couples of pages and seeing that the update didn't hit the lastest updates tab, it ain't very
reassuring.
It almost sounds that it may be better to wait for a couple of updates before giving another try.
The hype went down on this or what?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hmm, reading the last couples of pages and seeing that the update didn't hit the lastest updates tab, it ain't very
reassuring.
It almost sounds that it may be better to wait for a couple of updates before giving another try.
The hype went down on this or what?
The hype at least for me disappeared with the garbage he released when the Cassandra update hit. Now I just look at the CGs.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, just remembered, hasnt he said about 3 times so far that "the next update" would have things for Irina, and one of them also for the fitness club? :FeelsBadMan:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Did this update have any significant additions with Nicole/Alexis? Saw there was Cassandra scene, but I'd rather wait if this update wasn't substantial for the other girls.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Xk9Mua2TgbrUnxULMipmfqNrKn0o5ZuaFGeGsabObb6pC6sW8lMgfeRNFT9ZegKJ.jpg Extended event (livingroom)

Hello everyone,
I'm at the moment at coding the missing scenes from the 0.4 update in the game and this is now one that'll be also in the 0.4.1 update this month. So you can choose many ways to extend your livingroom event at 3pm.

Also proofreading is missing for the most events, but my team mate is really fast.

More previews coming.

-From Saddog Patreon.

palm man

May 24, 2018
guys please help , i can get into the basement only at 9 pm
why still not allowed to join them at 4pm ??
until now ive experienced only the punishment event !!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's not worth the effort to play the game right now..... maybe after another year the dev would be able to create and arrange the game properly and present it as they wanted.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes