primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Is it possible to get in the sisters rooms at night or is that just a tease/placeholder?
I'd really like to :3

EDIT: Nevermind. I ripped the images and saw absolutely nothing in there for that content, so it isn't in the game yet. Just a tease I guess.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
In 3.5 you had to deliver the package 5 times starting with the first package you delivered after updating the game to 3.5. This took 2 and a half weeks in game time to do since you could only deliver it on Tuesday and Thursday. With 3.6 he took out the requirement and you didn’t need to deliver a package to get in. I wouldn’t be surprised if he put back in one delivery required in 4.0 since some of the dialog doesn’t make sense now.

As far as the rest you are pretty much caught up with the current progress in the game and are just like the rest of us waiting on the 4.0 update for more content.
I sort of figured that. How do I get Casandra and Irina to dance though. It was mentioned earlier. Yes dialog doesn't make sense. I keep getting told I'm not a member but can join everyday.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
How to get this scene?
9pm in the livingroom they offer you a chance to join the gang, merely take the item and pass it on in the subway at the time stated and in return you get 75 dollars. If you do this 5 times you are invited down to the cellar with Davide - Queue sex scene with mother etc...

The second scene with the mother is 10pm and is either the first time you meet the gang or regular at 10pm.

Reactions: wep

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
thx. think I got and just so happens I think I am at 4pm.
edit: when I get to the basement it assumes I have already delivered the "packages" but I never got any boxes to sell to the girl in the subway. When I got to the basement with Davide he made me a member and gave me a key and the scene with Miranda and Vivian happened. I think I missed up and somehow set the trigger for the subway but didn't have to do the work. So no boxes or sub way for me.
No biggie, their is little involved other than a short chat with the girl who takes the package, and you dont get the 75 dollars a pop either.

Reactions: xןʞ and wep

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thanks for helping here @paragon you are a saint.
Not really sure what I am doing much to be honest, occasionally we all should help out the new players with questions is all and the images are for free anyway so no biggie, easier than your job around here any day and every day of the week :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No biggie, their is little involved other than a short chat with the girl who takes the package, and you dont get the 75 dollars a pop either.
Thx again. It would have been nice to see her anyway. BTW, can't seem to get the Casandra/Irina dance at the club. Kate seems to be a waste right now until another update I think. Chose not to go with NTR only because I didn't want to have to deal with losing and then having to win my girls back. Would be nice if you could change between normal and NTR during game play.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So did the dev fixed where you couldn’t go into the basement even after you you joined the gang ?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thx again. It would have been nice to see her anyway. BTW, can't seem to get the Casandra/Irina dance at the club. Kate seems to be a waste right now until another update I think. Chose not to go with NTR only because I didn't want to have to deal with losing and then having to win my girls back. Would be nice if you could change between normal and NTR during game play.
I appreciate you wanna do it all yourself and that shows someone who prefers to work for his reward, not be handed it but if you really wanna see the scenes you are missing then you might wanna load up a saved file and it will run fine, meantime I have attached 2 videos the first is 1 option in the club with sis and the other is the mod with mother then frank...
Should give you a feel for it.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes