NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
mostly patreon image rewards and some are teasers but they are good to look at i think of them as sad showing potential ideas to his patrons

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Hello everyone,
I finished my first tests to create animations. The animations itself are smooth (some minor posing mistakes in the NTR animation - fingers) and I find an option to reduce the render-times significant. I'll show you one (+one NTR) so you can decide it yourself, but there are short ones. Around 3-7 seconds.

Planned are some for 0.4 already, mostly edit some of the kinky scenes.
The animations now have sound (moanings), but that not the final sounds. It's hard to find the right voices for them, maybe this will need a poll then.

Normal animation with Nicole (preview pic above):

(.webm format)

NTR animation with Alexis:

(.webm format)

5tVIw5AAXrxOXBmRxsPhkYqj8TSUZexA5sqBpBaGQEsjNP1WZdlCF0WHnzmkOX1L.jpg

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017

Hello everyone,
I finished my first tests to create animations. The animations itself are smooth (some minor posing mistakes in the NTR animation - fingers) and I find an option to reduce the render-times significant. I'll show you one (+one NTR) so you can decide it yourself, but there are short ones. Around 3-7 seconds.

The animations now have sound (moanings), but that not the final sounds. It's hard to find the right voices for them, maybe this will need a poll then.

(.webm format)

(.webm format)

View attachment 108362
i pray its don't turn into MOTH where i need to update aload of shit to get it running XD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
First animation is okish but Alexis is weird as hell. It's not only nipples defying gravity case but it's body defying gravity. I like the concept but he needs to train a lot for it

Reactions: User_17502
Jun 15, 2017
I know nothing about how to make animations so I'm going to assume that is a good first attempt but for me it just looks like a still picture with a bobbing affect and some parts of there body moving slightly. I'm sure he will improve from now onwards.

p.s. I hope this is not the final product and all the animation are going to be like this.

Reactions: User_17502

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
ok we were informed about the cheap cheap animations. which isn't a big deal at all. But what about the release date. he didn't say anything. is this a pretext to wait till next month?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Any Mega link for the 3.6 update? All of the posted links have >12 hour download times, which seems unreasonable to me. If not I'll just wait till 4.0 drops and download it all again.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Any Mega link for the 3.6 update? All of the posted links have >12 hour download times, which seems unreasonable to me. If not I'll just wait till 4.0 drops and download it all again.
Just DL the 3.5 Mega link and then DL the 3.5 to 3.6 patch It saves hassle. It shouldn't take 12 hours. It should take minutes, something is real wonky if it is taking 12 hours.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Just DL the 3.5 Mega link and then DL the 3.5 to 3.6 patch It saves hassle. It shouldn't take 12 hours. It should take minutes, something is real wonky if it is taking 12 hours.
Yeah, I know it shouldn't take 12 hours. But every time I start the download the estimated time starts at 2 days and then goes down to 12 hours, but then seems to freeze there. It might be my internet connection, but I've never had a problem with MEGA before which is why I asked

U

User_17502

Hello everyone,

(.webm format)

(.webm format)

View attachment 108362
Ow my eyes...
and my ears...
my head...
And my dick.
All of them are soft now.
So that’s a plus.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I prefer the solid stills that he has produced. These animations need lots of work. I wish he would play to his strengths and save this idea for a future game.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017

Hello everyone,

(.webm format)

(.webm format)

View attachment 108362
There are several imperceptible errors in the images of all games, especially in rendering and light effects, Big Brother himself is a good example of this. The problem is that the animations require a lot of knowledge of frame, physics and looping, otherwise it will get that shit. I would recommend the saddog to use some references from similar movie scenes to start practicing.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017

Hello everyone,

(.webm format)

(.webm format)

View attachment 108362
What's the freedom game in your sig, I can't find it on the site for some reason.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes