U

User_17502

Doubt we shall see much change in this update after all we never have before, maybe you are worrying over nothing?
It took me quite some time to rebalance his rebalance lol. Now he’s adding a new variable entirely. I can’t imagine how much that’s gonna mess up all his old values (This is NtR path specific).
Better to have something to do then nothing to do right? haha, so the mod is basically what, just retext/extra scene's from the fan art?
I mean I have plenty to do lol. I just don’t like having things become overly complicated. As of right now it’s only retext but it changes the story immensely. The extra scenes will be coming from a combination of fan art and his own patreon images.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
(Also using a quote system your not used too, also rewards +2 derp points, feels good man.)

Ahhh i see! well in either case, i'll hold off on the mod then (regretfully) then once you get it up and runnin' i've a folder with it's name on it! those that enjoy the content will be more then happy to be patient (we are for saddog, and look at the communitys for stuff like BB and milfy.)

i reckon coding is a nightmare, i'd love to go in and attempt to learn the modeling aspect of the character's but coding? just sounds like a horrible pain in the ass.

Reactions: User_17502

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
i know, condition to be a gang memeber is delivering (5 times)
i do not get them from davide (decided to join before: father and mother, spoken with davide), so i cant deliver
maybe someone can publish save file , with mc beeing gang member?

sfc590

Feb 8, 2018
alguien que quiera ayudar con la traducción al español ?
/Who wants to help with the Spanish translation?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
i know, condition to be a gang memeber is delivering (5 times)
i do not get them from davide (decided to join before: father and mother, spoken with davide), so i cant deliver
maybe someone can publish save file , with mc beeing gang member?
See if you can spot where on my signature a save page is offered?

Reactions: Lucifer000

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
or know that your just repeating day-1 so cant actually be part of the gang yet, you can go through the stuff to become one, but you can't do all the fun stuff as one yet.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I read the description, and before I download this I need to ask: is the step-dad an "Eric" ? Because I actually quick playing Big Brother for about the 3 days after the scene with the aunt, and I don't know if I can go through that again.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I read the description, and before I download this I need to ask: is the step-dad an "Eric" ? Because I actually quick playing Big Brother for about the 3 days after the scene with the aunt, and I don't know if I can go through that again.
No, he is not, but there is David and his gang who want to fuck all the girls in the game, yet if you at the beginning of the game chose "No" for NTR nobody will go after the girls, so you are safe.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
basically what he said, Davide is basically the eric of the game, but you can turn the NTR setting off, for not allowing that stuff to happen. But there are mode's for it too, think of it this way. non-NTR mode = your path/girl(s) of your choice, aka easy mode. NTR mode = Hard mode, with Davide out to take em all supposedly. BUT before the pitch forks and torches come out, allow me to get the super soakers.

UNLIKE most other NTR games, there will be ways of you getting RID of said people that steal the ladies/make your life hell. And you can have the girls back as your choosing. Thus unlike NTR with them lost, you can 'save' them, or basically use them as you see fit. So in reality, it's legit basically easy vs hard mode. Non-NTR vs NTR with some revenge factor.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
How can you convience the mom to let you enter the basement? or can you only enter it with Davide and the younger sister?

D

Deleted member 42

I haven't been able to keep up with everyone posting on this thread lol, why is the next update delayed?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes