Sep 4, 2017
hey guys , I have been playing the game , and so far only scenes I got, group with that black guy and a blonde, and with mother at the date, any h scenes left in this game ? walkthrough is not clear :D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I appreciate you wanna do it all yourself and that shows someone who prefers to work for his reward, not be handed it but if you really wanna see the scenes you are missing then you might wanna load up a saved file and it will run fine, meantime I have attached 2 videos the first is 1 option in the club with sis and the other is the mod with mother then frank...
Should give you a feel for it.
Thx for the vids. Interesting but I just found some more interesting things with Cassandra's date. It's sort of NTR with Martin. Need to work on him and also found some interesting events at the Tanning Salon to explore. Found last NPC, Susan, and looks like Vivian might be coming into play now. I think I'm glad I kept grinding. Time will tell. LOL

Reactions: paragon

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The scene is not in the game and is further back on these pages somewhere, the are the Patreon only extra images that may end up in the game someday, myself and a few others have posted all of them, you should find them every few pages.
Or check on the

Page as they are all their to but with a lot less pages...
Each scene is a different adjustement to the stats so it depends on what scene... but my saves should help and i did post all the cheats a page or many back, should not be to far back?

Finally saves included below.
You can add a description to your saves? I have many of my own and I got confused in them. I need only the end of the version 0.3.6.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
or, just none at all, the idea of animation is neat but...unless it's like milfycity, then i'd perfer he stick to the stills, since that's his calling card to begin with, but all the suggestion's would probably be more ideal on his patreon compared to hear, there he'll see it, here probably not.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, for me animation is really appreciated. the thing that i dont like is the game itself, its quite random and repetitive and its a lot of guessing. also, i dont like the way he do NTR, we just see something is happening but not how. and thats the part im most interested with.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
no, for me animation is really appreciated. the thing that i dont like is the game itself, its quite random and repetitive and its a lot of guessing. also, i dont like the way he do NTR, we just see something is happening but not how. and thats the part im most interested with.
that's cause we are repeating day-1 just going through a weekly (minus weekends) cycle. More content will be coming out and im sure the grind won't be as bad, and once you figure out the patterns, it's not random at all, not in anyway. Frankly the grind isn't horrible, now korean mmo's, there's a grind!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Animation is nice if done right. However, the drawback, and it's a big one, is that it increases the size of the game and is really only gratuitous. Kinda like taking a PG13 movie and adding nudity to make it R or at least almost R. That said, animation does significantly increase the sexual experience if done right. Done wrong and it tends to ruin that experience. In the long run I probably prefer stills although I do appreciate games with good animation.
edit: correct spelling

Reactions: User_17502

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yes this is a grinder game with no indication that you have come to an end of existing content. It's more of a guessing game when to stop. Took the non-NTR route figuring it would shorten the grind but don't think it did. Since you have to choose normal or NTR at the beginning and can't change it without starting over I don't think I will go back to start over. However, this is a good game that is well thought out and executed. I would have probably made different choices with the content but it's not my game I am not a dev so it would only be personal choice. It's nice to see someone take a vision and put it into action in a quality product. kudos saddo.
Edit:My grind is over now and all I get is the same result for each event unless I missed something. Waiting for V0.0.4

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
The idea's of the release are driving me nuts, i wanna know how thing's will play out, and also the lack of fan renders is saddening, one would think there be alot more then what's out and about. i know most of the other games have fan threads (BB, Milfy, to name a few) any fans of the game lurkin' around?

Also, just some theory craftin' i dunno about y'all tryin' a route where you get the girl of choice, then have em taken, then stealin' them back (coding nightmare im sure) sound's pretty unique amongest many of the games out here, thoughts? GO!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Amor Magic Academy does that, and it'll never fly, because some people want to avoid NTR at all costs and that will make the game NTR-required. And it's too much coding for only an optional route.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I hope that it is not spoiling, but I have just read on the page of Patreon, the next update 0.4 Beta will be released on 17.06.2018 ... personally I'm looking forward to it

slider

Jul 14, 2017
It seems Saddog is being active in his patreon. Anyone care to share the last updates?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
His nibs latest info, image looks good, this new update could be hot, hot, hot!!

Hello everyone,

here is a preview for 0.4. The image is from Cassandra's reactions.

Also there'll be something changing/ be new for the NTR-modus.
At the moment it's only possible to trigger NTR or (preparing) sharing events when the relationship with the character is low. But as a part of NTR-playing it should be possible to share "your" girls or enjoy getting NTR'd when your still having something with them. I forgot this options in my planning (I wasn't aware how many people could like it), so I'll set up some new points which can get earned at NTR/sharing events too. There are already some decisions for like NTR/don't like or share in the game, but their points will get visible, so you can see at everytime what you're doing.
So when you collect active points for sharing/like getting NTR'd it won't be neccessary anymore to have the girls relationsships low, so their events will happen then anytime.

If you don't trigger these points active, the events will happen like before, when the relationship points are too low. But you'll still able to prevent them before it's get too kinky.
Cassandra.jpg

U

User_17502

His nibs latest info, image looks good, this new update could be hot, hot, hot!!

Hello everyone,

here is a preview for 0.4. The image is from Cassandra's reactions.

Also there'll be something changing/ be new for the NTR-modus.
At the moment it's only possible to trigger NTR or (preparing) sharing events when the relationship with the character is low. But as a part of NTR-playing it should be possible to share "your" girls or enjoy getting NTR'd when your still having something with them. I forgot this options in my planning (I wasn't aware how many people could like it), so I'll set up some new points which can get earned at NTR/sharing events too. There are already some decisions for like NTR/don't like or share in the game, but their points will get visible, so you can see at everytime what you're doing.
So when you collect active points for sharing/like getting NTR'd it won't be neccessary anymore to have the girls relationsships low, so their events will happen then anytime.

If you don't trigger these points active, the events will happen like before, when the relationship points are too low. But you'll still able to prevent them before it's get too kinky.
View attachment 110444
Well I'm glad I waited but I'm pretty sure I need to redo literally everything when that comes out. Or it just fucks his entire game up. Cheers!

Reactions: paragon
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes