slider

Jul 14, 2017
Finally a sensible comment regarding NTR. Thank you.
I hope people can finally stop ruining games (as the given example of BB and DoD) by not whining about NTR every time.
Since this game is very upfront (and flexible) about the ntr content, I expect people to be more respectful this time. I can perfectly understand that ntr is not everybody's cup of tea, but every time I see an anti-NTR crusader I can't help but to remember all the vocal anti-gay dudes that turned to be closet homosexuals...

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Tbh I dont even know why ntr is a debate or an issue. I personally like these ntr games among other stuff. As for my tastes I'm not much into JVN but Im not going to bitch in every JVN created over here.

Point is, Im not going to say to a dev: please add this, remove that or change this just so the game suits my tastes.

Reactions: MrJ and n0b0dy

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Finally a sensible comment regarding NTR. Thank you.
I hope people can finally stop ruining games (as the given example of BB and DoD) by not whining about NTR every time.
Just to be clear, i only bitch about ntr, when it shows up out of the blue, in a game not tagged for it, or when i see guys trolling for it in a game that clearly is not about it. Check out the thread "Love and submission ". First we get the mandatory shitstorm of folks scared that ntr might show up, Dev says "read my lips, no fucking way ", then we get pro-ntr guys whining about how they didn't get ntr shoehorned into it. Personally, i'm all for labels. A Dev should come out at 0.1 and list everything we're gonna see , that's the right way. Saddo did it, so i have no reason to bitch about it.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Please someone can tell me all the right choices to have the Dad and Davide (the one who fuck your mom) in the front door at 8pm please ?
I have it one time but I can't now because I don't remember the good choices !!

Oh and I am in hardcore NTR (maybe with this option the scene is no longer available ...)

Last edited:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Just to be clear, i only bitch about ntr, when it shows up out of the blue, in a game not tagged for it, or when i see guys trolling for it in a game that clearly is not about it. Check out the thread "Love and submission ". First we get the mandatory shitstorm of folks scared that ntr might show up, Dev says "read my lips, no fucking way ", then we get pro-ntr guys whining about how they didn't get ntr shoehorned into it. Personally, i'm all for labels. A Dev should come out at 0.1 and list everything we're gonna see , that's the right way. Saddo did it, so i have no reason to bitch about it.
A game not being tagged with a certain fetish is still no reason to complain about that fetish. I feel like it would be better to just ask a mod to tag the tread for the fetish instead.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Please someone can tell me all the right choices to have the Dad and Davide (the one who fuck your mom) in the front door at 8pm please ?
I have it one time but I can't now because I don't remember the good choices !!

Oh and I am in hardcore NTR (maybe with this option the scene is no longer available ...)
I think it should appear regardless of your choices. But it appears only once so if you missed it 1 day, next day, even tho it's still 1 day, won't have it.

Reactions: Goronthil

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Wait, if ntr is turned off and the mom is in the basement and says you cant enter, dont tell me shes getting banged by this trash guy ?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wait, if ntr is turned off and the mom is in the basement and says you cant enter, dont tell me shes getting banged by this trash guy ?
We can't say yet. But probably she's not getting banged there if it's off

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for this, i just dont want the choices i made to be useless :) ( going full love route )
Your choice IS useless, your mom already banged your dad to make you, so you're NTR'ed either way and can't go full love. This is true for every incest game as well.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Your choice IS useless, your mom already banged your dad to make you, so you're NTR'ed either way and can't go full love. This is true for every incest game as well.
Every non-virgin character banged someone and that's true for every adult game:p

Reactions: Aiden

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Today I learned you can never develop true love with a lady who has already had sex XD

Reactions: Aiden

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
or is there any ? ?
Honestly, you don't really need it right now, all the routes are obvious and straight forward, it's just a matter of figuring out the girl's timings, which takes like 5 minutes.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Quoting OP which quote the dev's blog (because somes here seems not reading the OP ever !!)

"So the player will decide everything in the game, what he wants to do and how he wants to play. Like a dating simulator. But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable."

Then what to argue about? I'ts clear from the start.
Reading some comments here, it sounds like :
" i want to take the subway but there's no way i'm sharing with other passengers "

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes