• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Here are my two cents.

First regarding NTR(on (not hardcore)) which is the realistic mode(for me) if you choose mom at 10pm she doesn't go to the basement with the douchebags so you effectively cock block them this still doesn't change what might have happened earlier and puts you on constant mother control at 10pm if you don't want her to get violated further (hopefully the dev will add a option to permanently prevent her from going to the basement in the future otherwise it will be a chore) but the NTR on day two is preventable as advertised(for now).

On the incest(on) the MC really comes off as a total pervert who wants nothing but sex from his family(which is ok for corruption route but it makes his actions look insincere in love route) perhaps the dev shude put in a mechanic that changes the MC personality depending on choices but there are a lot of perverts in the world so it isn't that unrealistic it just makes the MC less likable.

Regarding his freedom of exploration ambitions i see it as possible(for most people) only in NTR(of) or after we kill of the rivals because otherwise you will constantly have to work to prevent the others from stealing or violating the girls.

I just hope he doesn't paint himself into a corner because he went from the fairly simple mechanics in My legacy to a game with many different and complex variables.

Reactions: Vignum and helion02

slider

Jul 14, 2017
So far the game looks very promising, both art and tone, but I won't play or support it until all the scenes track whether they have been already played or not, for I can't get into the story as it is.

Another concern I have right now is that there are no hints of which path leads to turn NTR into cuckolding.

Is the advertised cuckold content possible with both love and corruption paths? Must incest be turned on to be cuckolded by family members? If we eliminate a male competitor (let's say the emo boyfriend), will another male (let's say one of the thugs) go for the girl then?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So far the game looks very promising, both art and tone, but I won't play or support it until all the scenes track whether they have been already played or not, for I can't get into the story as it is.

Another concern I have right now is that there are no hints of which path leads to turn NTR into cuckolding.

Is the advertised cuckold content possible with both love and corruption paths? Must incest be turned on to be cuckolded by family members? If we eliminate a male competitor (let's say the emo boyfriend), will another male (let's say one of the thugs) go for the girl then?
Next updates suppose to bring new relationship mechanic so every female might be targeted by multiple men. With incest off family members will still be influenced by males if you let them. Hard to say about love and corrupt routes but my bet is that it will be possible in different routes as dev likes such a branching.

Reactions: RWaites

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you for the new version, there was little scenes but at least gave us some idea of how the game will probably be, sounds good so far.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
All the girls in this game are really hot, being the mom my favorite.
Why would anyone turn incest off? Only if you are an anti-incest prude who can' t even tolarate the existence of an incest game (fantasy).
Without the incest part in this game, also, the only thing for you to do is to watch like a eunuch, how every girl gets fucked by others. Hell no!

Reactions: BubaJ

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
All the girls in this game are really hot, being the mom my favorite.
Why would anyone turn incest off? Only if you are an anti-incest prude who can' t even tolarate the existence of an incest game (fantasy).
Without the incest part in this game, also, the only thing for you to do is to watch like a eunuch, how every girl gets fucked by others. Hell no!
There are many girls outside of the family for MC. With incest on writing is terribly unrealistic and creepy. But I guess I'm anti-incest prude so I'm biased. Still I think it could have been written much better for this part

Reactions: Aiden

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm not against incest in games, but it's not a fetish of mine either. In this particular game, it bothers me because it turns the character into an idiot.

I would love it if turning on ntr and incest off, I could still see all the ntr content with the mother and sisters without ever trying to hit on them. The problem is I don't think ntr scenes where the MC participates in some way (something I'd really like) will be available if we have incest turned off.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You mean like observing? That will be for sure. In fact with incest off I find it much stronger as NTR cuz MC seems to care about his family while when it's on he seems to look at them like they were a piece of meat

Reactions: RWaites

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I hate ntr but if it can be avoided i dont mind it in the game , i see it like a game over , if you do things wrong you get ntr

Hopefully he will not abandon love route for corruption :)
I think I can agree to that. If NTR is not necessary to the plot, it should be optional.

Reactions: Aiden

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Here are my two cents.

First regarding NTR(on (not hardcore)) which is the realistic mode(for me) if you choose mom at 10pm she doesn't go to the basement with the douchebags so you effectively cock block them this still doesn't change what might have happened earlier and puts you on constant mother control at 10pm if you don't want her to get violated further (hopefully the dev will add a option to permanently prevent her from going to the basement in the future otherwise it will be a chore) but the NTR on day two is preventable as advertised(for now).

On the incest(on) the MC really comes off as a total pervert who wants nothing but sex from his family(which is ok for corruption route but it makes his actions look insincere in love route) perhaps the dev shude put in a mechanic that changes the MC personality depending on choices but there are a lot of perverts in the world so it isn't that unrealistic it just makes the MC less likable.

Regarding his freedom of exploration ambitions i see it as possible(for most people) only in NTR(of) or after we kill of the rivals because otherwise you will constantly have to work to prevent the others from stealing or violating the girls.

I just hope he doesn't paint himself into a corner because he went from the fairly simple mechanics in My legacy to a game with many different and complex variables.
I feel like My legacy was a test bed for this game, I have no proof, but the way the game was set up to go with different routes to get different endings, I feel he was testing how he'd go about with this game.

Anyway, I completely agree. However, as a reminder, this game is still very VERY early into development, so it's too early to judge How he's going to go about building his vision for the game.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Usually, we see games which are not for the ntr crowd, having an element of that, to cater for them . Here it's the other way around, this is a hardcore ntr game, which should be at the very top of the genre, in which the Dev is going out of his way to make folks who don't like ntr still can play it and enjoy it. I'm one of those, i don't bitch about ntr on games tagged for it, just stay away , end of , but i had to give this a try. So, if you tag ntr, you still can cockblock those guys, good enough for me, my personal gripe is the Incest switch. It would be a pain to rewrite, but the thoughts the MC has with the girls with Incest on work if you're going for the corruption route, but don't do it for me if you're going the Love route. The MC thinks something along "wow, those juggs are awesome, wanna get some ", and then he's so nice and helpful and thoughtful. Nah, doesn't work for a Love route. Don't know what's coming next, but so far, it's a ntr game that folks who don't like it still can get on board and enjoy. As long as they're on the living room, 10pm sharp, that is ! LOL !

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Usually, we see games which are not for the ntr crowd, having an element of that, to cater for them . Here it's the other way around, this is a hardcore ntr game, which should be at the very top of the genre, in which the Dev is going out of his way to make folks who don't like ntr still can play it and enjoy it. I'm one of those, i don't bitch about ntr on games tagged for it, just stay away , end of , but i had to give this a try. So, if you tag ntr, you still can cockblock those guys, good enough for me, my personal gripe is the Incest switch. It would be a pain to rewrite, but the thoughts the MC has with the girls with Incest on work if you're going for the corruption route, but don't do it for me if you're going the Love route. The MC thinks something along "wow, those juggs are awesome, wanna get some ", and then he's so nice and helpful and thoughtful. Nah, doesn't work for a Love route. Don't know what's coming next, but so far, it's a ntr game that folks who don't like it still can get on board and enjoy. As long as they're on the living room, 10pm sharp, that is ! LOL !
Finally a sensible comment regarding NTR. Thank you.
I hope people can finally stop ruining games (as the given example of BB and DoD) by not whining about NTR every time.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes