Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
considering his last game ended with the girls preggo im not really shocked that the girls in this game could end up preggo not saying they will but it is in the tag so it's very possible.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Friends, country, romans and perverts alike

Sados new update of images is available!

And the subject is pregnancy

No these are not in the game merely an extra for subscribers... Enjoy View attachment 176652 View attachment 176653
These are great, I do like pregnancy so I hope it eventually happens in-game.
Also, so many amazing fan renders in this thread. How awesome it would be if they all would end up in the final version.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
ewwww if we are going to start with preg stuff in this game I am 400% out
Everyone has a limit I guess. Brightside, seeing how active people on this site are for this game, maybe someone will mod tags in/out like with the NTR.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Everyone has a limit I guess. Brightside, seeing how active people on this site are for this game, maybe someone will mod tags in/out like with the NTR.
I bet that if/when preg stuff comes to this game it is as an ending just like his last game had

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
What the heck is going on in these pictures? Realistically thinking outside of the context of this game is this really some sort of a Patreon reward to someone? 50 pixels of people shagging it in the corner in some lame ass scene? XD

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes