Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Hi Ignore my last answer

Just went on the site and their is a Nicola Love Interest 2 image set!

And the last image I hadnt seen, it was from one of his verbals updates

And no these are images from saddog but not nec part of the game...

Enjoy View attachment 172767 View attachment 172768 View attachment 172769
Pregnancy is great. I am glad that the author decided not to turn off the game. For I thought that such a break is connected with the desire to close the game.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Pregnancy is great. I am glad that the author decided not to turn off the game. For I thought that such a break is connected with the desire to close the game.
No, as he said it was a lot of pressure with the constant expansion of the game, his 9-5, the criticism and the fact that he didnt want to let anyone down and the illness being separate or because of. It aint easy running a game when you are a one man band, look at Big Brother, he had a team and still walked away.
- Speaking of which, did anyone try the new re-write of BB, it looks good but it is all in russian or badly broken english which is a pity.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
No, as he said it was a lot of pressure with the constant expansion of the game, his 9-5, the criticism and the fact that he didnt want to let anyone down and the illness being separate or because of. It aint easy running a game when you are a one man band, look at Big Brother, he had a team and still walked away.
- Speaking of which, did anyone try the new re-write of BB, it looks good but it is all in russian or badly broken english which is a pity.
On the contrary, since I am a native speaker of Russian, it is better when the game is in Russian. However, the BB did not meet my expectations. All additions to the BB are criticized, since nothing new is in fact introduced. Perhaps the author of BB realized this in advance and closed the project, since the topic had exhausted itself.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You could well be right, I did enjoy BB, the gradual build up of perversity but then he ran out of perversion in the end I suspect.

Reactions: GelonG

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
You could well be right, I did enjoy BB, the gradual build up of perversity but then he ran out of perversion in the end I suspect.
My problem with BB came when character says/does something and it actually never happens like there was bunch of talk with the moms new bf about being friends but you actually could not be friends with him even though you tell him that you are allies your own character acts like he is a satan or something

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You mean the Ren'Py version of BB?
I can understand russian,play Son of a Bitch before even realise there is english translation:)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You mean the Ren'Py version of BB?
I can understand russian,play Son of a Bitch before even realise there is english translation:)
Their is meant to be the option but it doesnt wor, which is a pity as it looks like a really good fix.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
opssss the thread looks so quiet!!!!!!
I am sorry cause I couldn't upload nothing this week. I have been making renders all the week, but the indoor lightning in sort places is so difficult with this program for me. I have good experience with another 3D programs, but the light control in this one is one of the worst ones I have seen. More if my machine cant refresh well when I work with 4 figures + one large environment....
I will upload asap-

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes