Fan Art - The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 34473

given the long waits of the original game, it is a good alternative for those who appreciate the tyrant, I found many interesting works and many good and prepared artists, observing their works, I can improve mine, right now one of my favorite fan art
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

Some of my favourite fan artists have made this fan art thread one of the best. Its worth going through the entire thread and admire their work and talent.

As for all other games, the only downside is once you go back playing the original game, you're kinda dissapointed at the slightly lesser quality of the renders in-game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BigIrishLug

For some unknown reason I like this game. I really like the Nicole model even though there are plenty of DAZ merging issues. But the outfits are outstanding and the storyline isn't overly complicated. Wish the pacing was faster and some of the easily recognizable spelling and grammar issues were addressed. But the fan-art is way better in most respects to the original. Well there's my waffle on it. Cheers and have a champion day.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

paragon

I Rated this excellent but more I suspect on my hopes for where it is going, rather than where it is at the moment.

The Tyrant is a great game and the few images produced here for it by Jack the Rapist (dont ask) for example are very good indeed, the bulk of the images added were by myself and are images from Saddog the creator of the game, but not for use in the game....

So following in the footsteps of the now defunct but classic big brother I would like to see much more fan art and Mods created around it and suspect given the buzz this game has created we will see it over tyme.

So my rating is in expectation of a bright future more than the results so far.

---

That was my first review in march, a lot has changed since then and only for the better. It is October and fast approaching November of 2018.

Yes the tyrants creator is on a sabbatical and having a few issues, but he is getting on top of it so while those in the main thread argue over how to deliver the packages and is it am or pm delivery a few of our most talented members have been putting together some brilliant fan art!

Initially we have 2 artists supplying now we have comic makers and a variety of skilled artists with an endless cross flow of ideas and images and people working together to enhance the images and experience, this is exactly what a good forum is about!!

So thank you all for making the experience so enjoyable.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostman95

Hot, i'm big into Ntr and there arent alot of games out there with it, and not only does this have it but even without it it is still one of the hottest (THE hottest imo) game out there. The fact that there's an option to turn it of shows consideration by the creator. 5 stars!!! This fan art is great!