Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Here we go again!
Sorry for the lights, I am learning and each render takes +- 10 hours in my potato. And those are the "good?" ones!!!!
I had the doubt about upload them or not, cause the quality is not the one I desired. But I think better to share them that to forget them in a folder. I'm a little desperate, my computer freezes with 3 figures and a environment.

First of all,
content-warning.png

01 extreme concentration - wink
01 extreme concentration - wink.jpg
02 looking for the exact angle
02 looking for the exact angle.jpg
03 Surprise surprise! Each one to his task
03 Surprise surprise!.jpg
04 Don't look at the right hand, I noticed it just now!!
04 Don't look at the right hand, I noticed it now!!.jpg
05 Ahegao
05 Ahegao.jpg

Sorry for the hand in the 4th one. I noticed it now, I was only thinking in the lights. Sorry. I will try to arrange it, but I am in new projects.
Have a nice day!

edited.- @Jack the Rapist , thanks for the ring and the support

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Here we go again!
Sorry for the lights, I am learning and each render takes +- 10 hours in my potato. And those are the "good?" ones!!!!
I had the doubt about upload them or not, cause the quality is not the one I desired. But I think better to share them that to forget them in a folder. I'm a little desperate, my computer freezes with 3 figures and a environment.

First of all,
View attachment 180418

View attachment 180423
View attachment 180424
View attachment 180425
View attachment 180426
05 Ahegao
View attachment 180428

Sorry for the hand in the 4th one. I noticed it now, I was only thinking in the lights. Sorry. I will try to arrange it, but I am in new projects.
Have a nice day!
@dick bullcock "OUTSTANDING" work, keep up the great work.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Here we go again!

First of all,
View attachment 180418

View attachment 180423
View attachment 180424
View attachment 180425
View attachment 180426
05 Ahegao
View attachment 180428

Have a nice day!

edited.- @Jack the Rapist , thanks for the ring and the support
Wow, this one goes up to 11!! hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!
jajajajajajaja Great, @lexx228

You beat me by the hand, I've been working on this animation for three weeks, but I had problems because of the times.

You are magnificent, congratulations!

Reactions: D Dog
Oct 30, 2017
@Jack the Rapist still great work, but I like the most is what you did with the eyes. The look alone stands out for me. OUTSTANDING job.
Indeed! Great work, the charm of the look is magnetic! There is so much potential in your works! Thanks for sharing these images already fascinating.
Thanks man... there is lack something like a reflection on the eye , acctually its easy just put the light in the front of her,but... i'm worried the render is to bright :eek:
Maybe you can do same work with little Alexis? ;)
maybe someday man, still focusing on nicole ... lets give a chance to other member to make alexis and other girl :giggle:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nicole Kiss.....

View attachment 181917

Nicole Petal.

cpu only 24+Hours 88%. add 2rim light. sorry for shadow and dof.
i'll keep try and try again...
View attachment 183245
The animation is better and the renders are prettier than those of Saddog. It seems to me that the wrong person is involved in the development of the game.
This is a shame. Jack barely squeezes a render out of his computer per day, but he does it better than special renders for patrons $20+. But Saddog has been involved in this game for over a year.

Reactions: Fran1031
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes