• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Cass took up an interest in the mystic arts. She performed a spell that was described as, "It will take the power from the man, and transfer it to you.". Cass woke up in the morning and felt a tightness in her crotch area. When she reached down she found that her cock was rock hard! Then she realized that spell must have transformed her! She needed to get this thing to calm down, so she rushed to MC's room, hoping for advice... and some different clothes. She burst into the room, and woke up MC, but he had changed as well. MC now had a pair of tits, and his boxer shorts felt a little too roomy...
View attachment 2342873

Having just woken up, they both needed to piss very badly. They quietly snuck through the house afraid of anyone finding them. They had no idea what to say!
View attachment 2342880

They went into the washroom, and awkwardly explained to the other what they needed to do. MC tried to avoid looking at Cass's hard-on, which lead her to walk forward, blocking MC from leaving the toilet, and pissing between his legs.
View attachment 2342881

They waited in the locked washroom until everyone had left for the day. During their time waiting the awkwardness of their new bodies wore off. When they left the washroom, they were both eager to test out the pleasures of their new parts.
View attachment 2342871

Cass watched MC exploring his new body. While she stroked her new cock, her mind was ambushed by thoughts of what it would feel like to bury her dick inside MC. Cass asked MC about sucking her dick, but he flat-out refused. "I'm not some queer!", he said, unaware of the irony in his statement given his new body. Cass decided her best course of action was to make him so horny that he'd beg for her dick. She told him to get up on the table and she'd show him some tricks and advantages of his new body. he made her promise not to touch him with her cock, and she promised. She got up behind him and lick his pussy and ass. She could feel him clamp down as waves of pleasure rocked through his body.
View attachment 2342872

... Should this tale be continued?
follow your inspiration...Always!
it's a kinda weird concept (much like Futa)... maybe in a dream sequence

Last edited:

eilenberg

Feb 27, 2021
That police officer knows that Nicole has a connection to the strange sex drugs showing up in the city. He comes to the house to confront her about it, but isn't really interested in the drugs. He tells her to strip down and start blowing him. Davide hears the noise and comes up to see the Nicole about to blow the cop.
View attachment 2397453

What does Davide do? Does he attack the cop, run away, or stay and watch? Or do you have different ideas?
I think he would instruct Cass or Alexis to "get close" to the cop to keep an eye on him

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
That police officer knows that Nicole has a connection to the strange sex drugs showing up in the city. He comes to the house to confront her about it, but isn't really interested in the drugs. He tells her to strip down and start blowing him. Davide hears the noise and comes up to see the Nicole about to blow the cop.
View attachment 2397453

What does Davide do? Does he attack the cop, run away, or stay and watch? Or do you have different ideas?
Davide should join in for some dp action.

Reactions: Soma58 and Gugatron

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Still learning but made a couple of renders to test my potato desktop.
Any comment or advise (especially on lightning or anything really) will be appreciated.
Very nice start. I suggest working on lighting. I still play with it a lot. I think a good start is 3-point lighting, shows how to set it up. You can google other things. Also check out the properties of the camera, and play with the "depth of Field" focal disatance, and F/Stop to create more natural looking images (if you want).

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes