• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
Very nice start. I suggest working on lighting. I still play with it a lot. I think a good start is 3-point lighting, shows how to set it up. You can google other things. Also check out the properties of the camera, and play with the "depth of Field" focal disatance, and F/Stop to create more natural looking images (if you want).
try offsetting your cameras headlight +/- 50 or whatever suites you
Thank you very much for the advice. I'll be working on that for the next set.

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
Just a heads up, I'm remaking the scenes in game to have actual scene files thanks the saddo & the users compiling all the content to make life easy. I'm doing it to better learn daz & also test drive content as you will see. It is also in case someone does a free remake or mod like S A Z to expand on this game and I can just throw it at am and save them time. Sadly, I had remade quite a few scene files to 80% of what I wanted (this means 100% of the original & most of the improvements) but I had to format and swore I moved the folder only to swear a lot more when I realized I did not. But to keep this neat/clean, you can click the spoiler to learn more if you wanna comment to point anything helpful out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want the full UHD image for some reason, I attached a jpeg XL file as a rar since it's not supported to be uploaded for an odd reason. Browsers do support the format for viewing but they are hit or miss and most only work if you view it on a page and not as a file in my experience. So if you have no software to support it then download and use XnViewMP (I hear GIMP works too). It's 829kb jxl vs 9.29mb png and they look exactly the same.

EDIT: I am quite thankful with everyone sending a reaction and letting me know they feel it doesn't look bad so far. I at least know I'm not doing it a disservice in this manner. But, if anyone has any feedback, you can even send a message on here if you wish to lurk (This is what I would do as I quite like that lurker lifestyle). You're free to be critical and I won't be offended in any way considering my abilities with 3d rendering software isn't high enough that I am allowed to be offended by that. That'll assist me when I decide to do more work on the scene and others later. Currently, I picked up some ghost lighting and I'll try playing with it to see if it make life better or at least the render. So any feedback to have a plan before I do more work on this or even start other scenes is quite helpful. Thank you again.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
This is Frank's Secret transformation tool...Running on country roads with a bicycle!!! Getting Fit was necessary for him to become " The Tyrant "!!!
" Got the brains, got the money, got the muscle" (his crew)... he said to himself. But what's the point if I can't perform...So away he goes on the countryside each and every day...and he did it!!!

THE-TYRANT_FAN ART_001_1600x914.jpg

And what a prize he did get...Sweet mamma Nicole and her kid as his personal pleasure duo..."Watch and learn kid! Frank's the man!!! Frank's THE TYRANT!!!

THE-TYRANT_FAN ART_002_1600x914.jpg

fan art for the fans...thanks for all these years of F95Z GUYS...

THE-TYRANT_FAN-ART_GFX.gif

May 29, 2018
They say like "Father like Son" soon after Frank's transformation his "young bloods" Frank Junior from ex-wife Beth and Nicole's kid followed The Tyrant's mountain bike fitness program. Frank was grooming them both to become as close as brothers. They got so close that they became Blood-brothers and joined the crew!!!

Frank and the Youngbloods fan art_001_1200x1200.jpg

They shared everything these two boys. Frank Jr. invited Sam to join him in a threesome with Monica his latest Cougar-Milf babe aka "Mrs Robinson" [ Introducing my Fan art version of Marvel's game-View of Family... Mom character:)]

Martin and Frank Jr. share Mrs Robinson (Mom Character from Marvel's VOF)_002_1200x1200.jpg

Nicole.gif View-Of-Family_Fan-Art.gif

Last edited:

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Casablanca, 1942)
With your username "Lestat", when I saw a Louis quote, I was really hoping for a vampire crossover. I might explore that idea a bit. I don't have a set for Alexis's bedroom, would you mind sharing?

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Guys, seeing these renders, I feel like maybe I should also try rendering. I also have some game scripts in mind. I can code and everything but only thing is about renders.

I got a 3070 rtx laptop. Will it possible to render from it?

May 29, 2018
(Fan Art on TT) As soon as "Domina" Beth (Frank's ex-wife and mother to Junior) was informed about her son's Cougar-Milf lover...she was forced to take measures! Mrs Robinson had to take the oath and be initiated to become a member in Frank's crew. And guys she took much pleasure along with her girls Nicole and Suzan "breaking" this Cougar-Milf into a Beta-obedient pussycat!
Enjoy :)

Mrs Robinson's quartet_TT_Fan Art_1600x914.jpg

Nicole.gif

LestatDX

May 3, 2017
With your username "Lestat", when I saw a Louis quote, I was really hoping for a vampire crossover. I might explore that idea a bit. I don't have a set for Alexis's bedroom, would you mind sharing?
Good afternoon! I give you the Duf file tomorrow, and then you look at the errors that Daz Studio will give (I don't remember what was included in this model).

P.S.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
{Fan Art}
...Monika was left embarassed, sweating like a pig, pissed as hell, her dress torn in pieces by Domina Beth and the girls in the back alley of the crew's building. She decided to take revenge and called her cousin Jack(aka Reacher). He is an ex-army officer and a lethal guy to those few that made the mistake to challenge him...

Monica's humiliation_748x1200.jpg

{Fan Art}
Jack was having fun with a pretty stripper at the same time Monika was dialing his number...

Backalley fuck_1200x1200.jpg

Brutt3456-ignature-gfx.gif

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes