Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
great job except her jaw is too long
it is the expression that I have applied that gives this effect or numbers polygons or maybe the skin which differs a little because of the G9 technology, the skin (N.G.S. Anagenessis) makes not the same yet identical to G3. In short, in the immediate future, it is difficult to do better.
I also need to improve the shoes to ah ah

Without expression
g9_ca.png

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Rework G9 based to original g3 (last g8, bad head)
I love subtile expression (She's ready for Christmas Eve)

View attachment 2259498
it is the expression that I have applied that gives this effect or numbers polygons or maybe the skin which differs a little because of the G9 technology, the skin (N.G.S. Anagenessis) makes not the same yet identical to G3. In short, in the immediate future, it is difficult to do better.

Without expression
View attachment 2261693
Her head to body ratio is off, somewhere around the kind that most of the "little people", the people affected by have.
Not too bad otherwise.

Reactions: yaggiland

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Without expression
View attachment 2261693
some preset "expression" packs alter the geometry too much on custom (some) models when I try to use them, in the case manually tuning is necessary.

Reactions: Gugatron

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
some preset "expression" packs alter the geometry too much on custom (some) models when I try to use them, in the case manually tuning is necessary.
Same thing, sometimes I adjust the morphs of the face to improve the expression without distorting the face but since the nostrils move (8.1/9) the expressions change even more the face but I must also say that it changes (in good) from G3.

carg.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Same thing, sometimes I adjust the morphs of the face to improve the expression without distorting the face but since the nostrils move (8.1/9) the expressions change even more the face but I must also say that it changes (in good) from G3.
Great job there!
developed the habit of checking my renders early on to look for abnormalities

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes