BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't played this for a few versions and when I began with the latest version some things appeared to be missing. I was having sex with Rachel, in the tub, but that is no longer available. Also, I have already progressed past fetching a beach towel for Danielle but that seems to also have regressed to a time before that. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: I am being prompted to buy heels for Rachel but I have already done that and I can't buy them again.
PSS: Is there a way to replace the shoes into the inventory so I can give them to her?

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
So i made the pictures of that elf costume and i did the nude ones but how do i show them to billy it doesn't pop up for me when i talk with him at home/school

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i made the pictures of that elf costume and i did the nude ones but how do i show them to billy it doesn't pop up for me when i talk with him at home/school
You need to wait for him to ask for the nude picture

339. Go home and use PC, go to the Cosplay store website. And buy Cosplay kit.
340. Go to sleep and wait till the Janice will come to visit. Give her Cosplay kit. Jason will take some pictures. Additional picture at PC>Photo Library will be unlocked.
*Note* if you will come at Friday or Saturday. You will get additional scene.
341. Next day after school talk to Billy, he will ask to get him a naked Shelle's photo.
342. Repeat 340 step. This time you will be able to take a naked photo. Additional picture at PC>Photo Library will be unlocked.
343. Next day after school talk to Billy. Now you can repeat H-scene with Rachel in her bedroom.
*Optional* if you done previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
*Optional* repeat 340 step at Friday or Saturday. Billy will be there this time.

Reactions: goldenpebbles

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I haven't played this for a few versions and when I began with the latest version some things appeared to be missing. I was having sex with Rachel, in the tub, but that is no longer available. Also, I have already progressed past fetching a beach towel for Danielle but that seems to also have regressed to a time before that. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: I am being prompted to buy heels for Rachel but I have already done that and I can't buy them again.
PSS: Is there a way to replace the shoes into the inventory so I can give them to her?
If by "prompted" you mean the quest log, keep in mind that quest log is very badly implemented, so just ignore it.
If you already gave Rachel high heels then you don't need to do this again. Read the walkthrough carefully. Probably you have to advance with other characters before you can continue with Danielle and Rachel.

Reactions: Carcalla

prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
STOP ASKING ABOUT DATE OF 0.25 LIKE EVERY 3 POSTS!!!
Damn... Everybody here is waiting impatiently. The updates are about every 3-4 weeks.
In my calculations it should be out this weekend but its vacation season.
So calm your tits and wait becouse there is no ETA of 0.25.

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
STOP ASKING ABOUT DATE OF 0.25 LIKE EVERY 3 POSTS!!!
Damn... Everybody here is waiting impatiently. The updates are about every 3-4 weeks.
In my calculations it should be out this weekend but its wacation season.
So calm your tits and wait becouse there is no ETA of 0.25.

hahaha NO !! :)

and Thx

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
If by "prompted" you mean the quest log, keep in mind that quest log is very badly implemented, so just ignore it.
If you already gave Rachel high heels then you don't need to do this again. Read the walkthrough carefully. Probably you have to advance with other characters before you can continue with Danielle and Rachel.
That's the problem, I have. I had already accomplished this with the last version I had played. I think the ver .018 (maybe 020). Mom got the fetish suits that were available, sister got the vinyl suits etc, I was bonking Rachel in the tub, I was role playing with Adrianna, etc. Only Rachel seems to have regressed.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone know the date for 0.25?
Thanks
When is 0.25 version coming out?
When the next version will be released???
What's the date of the next version?
What's the date of the next version?
when is the v0.25 coming ?
And when will it be 0.25?
And when will it be 0.25?
There are no changes to the release date. Ver. 0.25beta1 will be out as scheduled.
If there is new information it will be posted here ASAP.

Reactions: Carcalla
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes