• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tonyfff

Aug 11, 2018
I can't catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00) in the day 1,what's wrong with the walkthrough? anyone help?

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Out for curiosity I went ahead to see the what happens during Billy's path, and I found you get something very extra during the cosplay photoshoot if you tell Billy to wait and watch.

I would like definitely like a way to get that seen, without the need to have Billy there.
Do u have tht save, i cant get it to pop up!

Shugi

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a problem: When i click the Load button on the Main Menu nothing appears, not even the UI. Can someone help me ? Thank in advance.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Older versions worked but not this version... let me guess, no longer works on winXP..
It's hell to be poor :-(

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
in hallway using cheat menu.
Thanks. I have another question: i'm playing after a lot of time (i think 0,18 version) and i'm using a save file found here (0,18 version). When i play, i notice the games takes a lot of time to go to a room to another or to another place.
I would know if it can be a problem with the save i'm using or if is the game grew at this version become more heavy that requires a pc more powerfull

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks. I have another question: i'm playing after a lot of time (i think 0,18 version) and i'm using a save file found here (0,18 version). When i play, i notice the games takes a lot of time to go to a room to another or to another place.
I would know if it can be a problem with the save i'm using or if is the game grew at this version become more heavy that requires a pc more powerfull
A lot of people are complaining about that. You can try . I hope it will help you.

Reactions: Carcalla

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Sorry but i have another problem: walktr talks about 30-50 outfit points. but in the cheat menù i can raise only to 20 points. if i click +score it remains 20. it's normal? if it is, how can i raise outfit score?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes