kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Last m the first beta was in 16 and today is already 20 and no update yet, but this m he had his vacation so maybe the will be later.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Oh Thank You it's working thank you very much
But one problem
The quest are not complete when I'm using Cheat menu
About the ( Kelly and Emma Pool )
There is Only One Option to Watch Them only If I'm Not Using Cheat menu
And if I'm Using Cheat Menu Then There is Two Option
( Join Them )
( Watch Them )
And Next Time When I'm Going to Do that Again that Stuff Same there i need to Use Cheat menu Again...
How To Complete that Quest
By Cheat Menu
This is not a quest that need to be completed. Every time you repeat this scene you increase your score with Kelly and Emma with 10 (up to 280). You must use CheatMenu to set drugLocal = True every time you want to join Emma and Kelly at the pool.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I have a general concern/question on the game. I had enjoyed this a great deal but a couple of releases ago the delay in generating the screens just got immense. I do have access to a machine with a higher end dedicated graphics card so I may at some point try the game on that, but has anyone else decided that that slow performance is just ruining the experience? There is nothing wrong with what they are doing it’s just that the slow response just made it not worth the wait to me. Again I’m not sure that the developer should change anything but I generally use a fairly powerful machine and to wait for screen builds has just become too long. Or maybe I have become too impatient. J

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Well, lets see ... You need to progress your relation with Janice, but since John is at home, you can't do much.
Wait several days until John leaves. (He stays at home for 7 days and then he is gone for the next 14 days.)
Finish Janice's birthday event: buy her a dress, get a necklace and make a reservation for restaurant.
You will take her form behind, the night after the restaurant. From this point you'll be able to fuck her ass anytime you want. So next time when John is at home you can do step 352.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Janice to give her lovely ass to you. ;)
AngelOfDeath, thanks for your patience to answer my stupid question. Sorry that my PC crashed recently, so I did not play the game for long time. I finished Janice's birthday event (in v0.05-v0.07) and ass training early before. Do you mean that I need to restart the game to finish the event or repeat the birthday event again? But how to trigger the birthday event again (back to step 61)?
I've been playing the game from start version until present version (unless told to restart), but still cannot pass step 352. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have a general concern/question on the game. I had enjoyed this a great deal but a couple of releases ago the delay in generating the screens just got immense. I do have access to a machine with a higher end dedicated graphics card so I may at some point try the game on that, but has anyone else decided that that slow performance is just ruining the experience? There is nothing wrong with what they are doing it’s just that the slow response just made it not worth the wait to me. Again I’m not sure that the developer should change anything but I generally use a fairly powerful machine and to wait for screen builds has just become too long. Or maybe I have become too impatient. J
post your specs first then ask your questions.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
AngelOfDeath, thanks for your patience to answer my stupid question. Sorry that my PC crashed recently, so I did not play the game for long time. I finished Janice's birthday event (in v0.05-v0.07) and ass training early before. Do you mean that I need to restart the game to finish the event or repeat the birthday event again? But how to trigger the birthday event again (back to step 61)?
I've been playing the game from start version until present version (unless told to restart), but still cannot pass step 352. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help.
Since you are playing this game from the earliest versions there is a chance that a buggy beta has messed your saves.
Here is what I suggest:
  1. Backup your whole save folder.
  2. Set analq = 6 only if analq < 6.
If the above doesn't solve your problem attach a save file (from the backup) in your post and I'll try to find what's wrong.

starvvolf

Jun 19, 2018
i cant get danielle&janice's reconciliation, i cant find 'convince her to apologize Danielle' or'Offer to go jogging' from janice. I already saw scene in the beach and I can find Danielle's 'talk about Janice'.. Help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Out for curiosity I went ahead to see the what happens during Billy's path, and I found you get something very extra during the cosplay photoshoot if you tell Billy to wait and watch.

I would definitely like a way to get that scene, without the need to have Billy there.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes