vasques666

Jul 24, 2017
It's strange, but in step 399 of walkthroug I can't click on whiskey bottle in Janice anal scene. Is it even possible?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I remember a walkthru for this game that didn't follow the update styled walkthru but was more accurate to actual timeline of events and such. Does anyone know where that can be found?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I saw that my following question was raised once or twice but i couldn't find the answer.
my game got stuck\freeze after the threesome in the pool with the mom and the sister.
i tried the "anal in the pool in the evening" again, still stuck.
maybe someone have an answer for me?
Did you cheat? What version are you playing?
I remember a walkthru for this game that didn't follow the update styled walkthru but was more accurate to actual timeline of events and such. Does anyone know where that can be found?
I uploaded it again :)

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Nope, sorry.:frown: But you can use it for 95% of the game. Then when you complete all things in it you can switch to do the the official one for the new things in 0.22, 0.23 and 0.24.
Okay thanks might as well use that for now. But that is much better anyways. :) So I definitely do appreciate it.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
does anyone have a 0.22 save? i didnt play .23 and in .24, there are some events missing.
can anyone help me with a save?
thx

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
This billy path is confusing, I did everything it told me to do in the walkthrough but I can't call Billy when I do the photoshoot on friday or saturday.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Dear Gents,

Anyone could show me how to Fist Janice's Anal on weekends? I could only fist her pussy. Also no option to click on Bottle on H-Scene in Pool with Janice & Daniel

I only recall two anal fist scenes. Did I miss something? What number in the walkthrough do you refer to?

First one is in kitchen any day or time. Janice must have jewel buttplug in her ass, and you need lube. This is number 111 in the walkthrough... number 111.png You need to complete Mom's birthday quest, and number 108, 109, 110.

Second scene is in her bedroom any day or time when John leaves and you haven't touched Janice for 7 days. This time both your hands are in your girls,... number 361.png and then Julia puts her hand up Mom's ass. number 361.

Many of the anal scenes require you to complete "anal training" in the livingroom at night. number 190, 191.

In the pool bottle anal scene, number 399, I don't know what the problem could be... number 399.png When you are in Mom's ass the bottle can be highlighted and selected.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I saw that my following question was raised once or twice but i couldn't find the answer.
my game got stuck\freeze after the threesome in the pool with the mom and the sister.
i tried the "anal in the pool in the evening" again, still stuck.
maybe someone have an answer for me?
i only changed the score with the cheat. didn't touch anything else.
Your problem is that when you increased relation score(s) excessively you have missed some triggers.
Either load a previous save, either return the relation score(s) to their original values, either start from the beginning.
If you decide to cheat in the future first read about safe cheating.
Dear Dr. Jones maybe it's time for you to create a separate 'Fan Art' thread. It will probably inspire other users too. Many other games here have such threads.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
416. Wait one week and come back to Rachel. She will talk about the Weight Loss Supplements.
i have do it but when go to pharmacy nothing

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes