DAOfan

Sep 28, 2017
Hello fellas, I think I have some kind of bug in emma´s quest because I I mowed the lawn more than five times and she doesn´t offers any glass of water. It´s abug, right? How I solve it?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck at step 375 (update 0.22) from the walkthrough, obviously I already done the cheerleader role play with Adrianna from update 0.20 once, but now I need to repeat it and I don't how to get the key (guess I still need it?). When I text Adrianna about the cheerleader+jock she says we'll meet at the weekend, but when I go to school on weekends at 16:00 it just says is closed, so I tried the first step from update 0.20 which is talk with Kevin and later Kira, but both have nothing to talk about either training on weekend or keys.

So could anyone tell me how to proceed with step 375?
Is that a cheat or something to get this key back? I ignored the step 375 (above), but now I need this damn key yet again to get the dumbbells from Kevin (step 412)

I'll give up on this game if I have to start over.

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
I thought so too,but if u go to Kelly at Pharmacy and it says ask about Emma, then go on weekend, 1400 to 1800 u should get Kelly , then go back u will get them both by the pool
Please read the posts before replying.
To get them both to the pool is not the problem but to get the option to join them after they were drugged while watching(Step 119.in walkthrough not any other step before). The variable localDrug is not set correctly so you will never be able to join in 0.24final until you "cheat"

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Please read the posts before replying.
To get them both to the pool is not the problem but to get the option to join them after they were drugged while watching(Step 119.in walkthrough not any other step before). The variable localDrug is not set correctly so you will never be able to join in 0.24final until you "cheat"
Well hate didnt read before posting , but how and where do i put cheat console in game still green, learing ??

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I'm stuck at step 375 (update 0.22) from the walkthrough, obviously I already done the cheerleader role play with Adrianna from update 0.20 once, but now I need to repeat it and I don't how to get the key (guess I still need it?). When I text Adrianna about the cheerleader+jock she says we'll meet at the weekend, but when I go to school on weekends at 16:00 it just says is closed, so I tried the first step from update 0.20 which is talk with Kevin and later Kira, but both have nothing to talk about either training on weekend or keys.

So could anyone tell me how to proceed with step 375?
Is that a cheat or something to get this key back? I ignored the step 375 (above), but now I need this damn key yet again to get the dumbbells from Kevin (step 412)

I'll give up on this game if I have to start over.
chkey = 1

Reactions: Joi_fan

littlebrother

Jan 25, 2018
I only recall two anal fist scenes. Did I miss something? What number in the walkthrough do you refer to?

First one is in kitchen any day or time. Janice must have jewel buttplug in her ass, and you need lube. This is number 111 in the walkthrough... View attachment 128462 You need to complete Mom's birthday quest, and number 108, 109, 110.

Second scene is in her bedroom any day or time when John leaves and you haven't touched Janice for 7 days. This time both your hands are in your girls,... View attachment 128463 and then Julia puts her hand up Mom's ass. number 361.

Many of the anal scenes require you to complete "anal training" in the livingroom at night. number 190, 191.

In the pool bottle anal scene, number 399, I don't know what the problem could be... View attachment 128464 When you are in Mom's ass the bottle can be highlighted and selected.

Thanks Dr.Jones :D Every time I try to fist her anal in the kitchen she gets angry though i did completed the Birthday Event & Step 108 109 110. Maybe the missing step 190 191 that led to these ..

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Look on the previous page, the link i posted for fixing my problem has a link how, which includes the cheat menu
I did dowload cheat console , but im a dumb ass when it comes to get it to work, i put it in data folder and deleted old one , but nothing?im doing something wrong

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
Greetings.

How do i make the game recognize the saves shared here?

I copy the playerInfor.dat files but the game doesn't want to load any save game, if i take them out the game loads fine.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hey all, i hope you can help me with something.

When i copy a save faile from the ones you share here (yes i know what im doing), after i clic in "Load game" nothing happens, just the background image remains, options and all just dissapear and the only thing i can do is to close the game and start a new one, the only save files that work are the ones i made on version 0.12 i think. ¿Im i missing something?
Greetings.

How do i make the game recognize the saves shared here?

I copy the playerInfor.dat files but the game doesn't want to load any save game, if i take them out the game loads fine.
Read carefully .

takezero10

Aug 31, 2017
my game is crashing, when i knock on the door(Emma house). it says amd driver stopped working everytime when i knock on the door plz help.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Ok so i finally download and play the v0.24 Final
So this is who i think:
The load time is much longer? Every time i change location, the black screen stay there like 10/12 second :noexpression:
Its just me, or the scene transitions, when you change room in the MC house or change from house to house, are giving a black screen for long time than expected?
If you are experiencing a long black screen pause when changing the locations, there are several things you can do:

1. Turn shader cache on. When the game is loading a location it is also loading the shaders for all scenes in that location. After that the GPU is compiling the shaders. So when you turn shader cache on all precompiled shaders are stored on your disk, after they were used for the first time. And when a shader is needed again it is read from the disk, instead of being compiled again. This will speed all computer games, not only this one.

2. If you are still experiencing a long pause between locations, then move your shader cache folder to SSD. This step is a litle bit tricky. First you must move the shader cache folder to SSD, then you must create a symbolic link to that folder, using a free program like DirLinker ( ). You can use the following guide ( ) even if you have a different (from GeForce) video card. For the other video cards the only difference is the location of the shader cache folder. This will speed not only this game, but the other games too.

3. If you are still not satisfied, then move The Twist game folder to SSD. Applications using random read access (like computer games) will benefit the most if they are on SSD. So my general advise is to put the OS on HDD and put the games you are most frequently playing on SSD.

Reactions: Tarter and Skaldy

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
Stuck again at 344/345
Danielle has relation 75. How can i raise it now? Asking about breasts need 80+ according to the walkthrough. Massage at beach gives nothing

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Stuck again at 344/345
Danielle has relation 75. How can i raise it now? Asking about breasts need 80+ according to the walkthrough. Massage at beach gives nothing
Stick to her breasts man. When you have score < 80 the chance for success is 50%. After 80 the chance is 100%.
You can always use 'save before and load on fail' cheat when you have score < 80.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes