AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
So, I followed the walktrhough and I'm stuck at 2 parts.
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
For the first part:
Try one more time the threesome scene in Julia's room at the evening (20:00-22:00). If after that Julia is still mad at you either attach a save game to your post either post the values of the variables mss and tvrep. I suspect that maybe there is a wrong game logic in this threesome scene.

For the second part:
There is a fork in the game. You can choose to share Janice with Billy or you can get rid of him. The choice is yours. For more info about those 2 paths you can .

As a modder you may find this interesting.

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So you lured Janice into Julia's room, analled Julia couple of times and she left rick right? After that i always go to her room at 20.00-22.00 when she is in lingrie and whining after you lure Janice to Julia's room for the first time there is %50 chance Janice will come into Julia's room and initiate Jason+Julia+Janice threesome.
Yes, I did all that, but she still gets pissed at the pool.

And yeah, thought as much about billy. Thanks for clearing it up.
For the first part:
Try one more time the threesome scene in Julia's room at the evening (20:00-22:00). If after that Julia is still mad at you either attach a save game to your post either post the values of the variables mss and tvrep. I suspect that there is a wrong game logic in this threesome scene.

For the second part:
There is a fork in the game. You can choose to share Janice with Billy or you can get rid of him. The choice is yours. For more info about those 2 paths you can .

As a modder you may find this interesting.
Okay I found it. it was the mss variable which doesn't get set to 5 and stays at 4 for me. Thanks a lot. What a great tool if you know how to read code.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is anybody else having an issue where you go into a scene and start down one fork of the decision tree, and you end up getting partial renders for that scene, but also partial dialog and renders from the other fork? I wanted to play the Rebecca stuff at school, and I after I made the choice to 'sneak to her', I ended up getting her animations from just the torso up from both the sneak up scenes and the scene where she's topless and waiting for Jason, and dialog from both scenes would appear.

It was unpleasant getting a handie and assplay with a disembodied ginger.

LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
For those who are stuck on "403. *Billy path* Next day, after school, Billy will come up and ask to help him." You also have to do the whole optional Billy questline "383-385", this fixed it for me so i could progress further.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Last I play this is v0.18 (or maybe v0.20, I forgot) ... so this is my save file. When play v0.24, the quest hint is from old & completed quest. This is a renown bug ?

Also when talk with aunt in her bed, talking about her boobs lead to gamebreaking bug. It's not freezed, but UI not show up ... no choice but to end the game via task manager.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
is here mother daughter sex route? (not treesome!!! just f/f)
If you meet your sister in the Hallway outside her bedroom, choose the "Lie to her" option. She will then go see what Mom wants, and leaver her bedroom unlocked. Go inside, then hide in her wardrobe. Later that night, Mom comes by for a how-do-you-do, et voila carpet munchings and scissorings galore!

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question might my save be corrupted for some reason the Mothers approval rating won´t go past 320, no matter what i do.
It should be mention this is set after the father has returned and left again.
So what might be the problem here??

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Question might my save be corrupted for some reason the Mothers approval rating won´t go past 320, no matter what i do.
It should be mention this is set after the father has returned and left again.
So what might be the problem here??
There is nothing wrong with your saves. If you have used cheats to rise your relation with Janice excessively this is normal. Hope you have a save before doing that.

Excessive cheats are like excessive masturbation. They lead to nothing good.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
I couldn't trigger this properly, either. I was just one day able to talk to Janice when she was sitting on the couch, and one of the options was to talk about Billy and nude sunbathing. The rest of that path played out normally (meaning as per the walkthrough) from there.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
There is nothing wrong with your saves. If you have used cheats to rise your relation with Janice excessively this is normal. Hope you have a save before doing that.

Excessive cheats are like excessive masturbation. They lead to nothing good.
Didn´t even know you could use cheats.
But then again had the same problem with the aunt i think it got stuck a 15 or something like that.

Dougwariner

May 5, 2018
Having an issue with the teacher quest. After nearly getting busted pulling down pantyhose next quest isn't 'engaging'. Per walkthrough 197-199. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks ahead of time!

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes