AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
are you teaching them to edit files now instead of letting them know there is a walkthrough? Bold work my friend.
That guy according to his title is 'game developer'. So I hope that with this guide he will join our ranks. And he will start answering others people's questions instead of asking such questions.
i can't buy lube...
what's wrong?
Do you have enough money to buy it?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
yes... and i can go in the bathroom and keep watching mom and sis gife me an bj...

but: when i go to the parmacy, i only can buy condoms and sunnoil, no lube...
Then this means that you do not need it at the moment. You have to do other things before you really need it. In your case first you need to learn how to properly do anal (in the game of course :)). Then when comes the moment where you can actually use it, there will be plenty of lube in the pharmacy.

The same thing apply for the online stores too. If something is out of stock then you don't need it at the moment. There are other things to do before you have a need of it. Once you come to the point where you can use that item, it will be available for purchase.

Reactions: joba and Harry3171

Winstone01

Jul 23, 2018
.24 is my first time playing this game and I was womdering if anyone else is having issues with putting the drug x/vitamin x in Kelly's coffee in the pharmacy? She goes to the restroom but no options appear to make another move. I can't go foreward with the story.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
.24 is my first time playing this game and I was womdering if anyone else is having issues with putting the drug x/vitamin x in Kelly's coffee in the pharmacy? She goes to the restroom but no options appear to make another move. I can't go foreward with the story.
What version are you playing 0.24beta(1/2) or 0.24final?

Rhino53

Jun 11, 2018
eye closed and cursor on the yellow center and that failed! too bad game!
I Still have the Same problem. I have 500 points with janice, Done birthday event, have lube and everytime she wakes up with EEK!! So far i progressed as far as licking her ass. I hate these mini games! Can you avoid them in anyway, because it stops the rest of the game

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, I followed the walktrhough and I'm stuck at 2 parts.
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I am getting stuck to when I am talking to Kelly about the pills. She just walks off and I am stuck there. Anybody else got that issue and how to solve it? Thanks.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save on the Billy route? I've tried everything but I can never get the damn things shown in the walkthrough to happen and the added RNG of everything makes it beyond tedious.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So, I followed the walktrhough and I'm stuck at 2 parts.
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
So you lured Janice into Julia's room, analled Julia couple of times and she left rick right? After that i always go to her room at 20.00-22.00 when she is in lingrie and whining after you lure Janice to Julia's room for the first time there is %50 chance Janice will come into Julia's room and initiate Jason+Julia+Janice threesome.

For luring billy you need to make mom sunbath naked on the remote part of the beach. If you use the coupon you will lose billy path

Reactions: Oiz
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes