Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can anybody has sex with Kelly and Emma at the pool on Saturdays and Sundays by playing The Twist ver 24 FINAL?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys! @Fed @Skaldy . You made your Points. But this is heavily Off Topic too. XD

can anybody has sex with Kelly and Emma at the pool on Saturdays and Sundays by playing The Twist ver 24 FINAL?
I haven't played the latest Version, but i believe i read some complains from others about that Pool Scene not working properly.

Reactions: Skaldy

shlulu123

Jul 18, 2017
why can't i get mom to visit me at nights anymore?
started from 0.23 update.
it's either the sister or the pool event.

progressed normally through the guide but can't seem to progress with the billy storyline.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
why can't i get mom to visit me at nights anymore?
started from 0.23 update.
it's either the sister or the pool event.

progressed normally through the guide but can't seem to progress with the billy storyline.
it is chance based encounter. If you keep unlocking chance based encounters like pool and sister into the pot, you will have lesser chance of Janice night visits.

So here is how i do it;
-save before sleeping
-If no one comes wake up go to hallway and go bed to jason's room, do it untill any of the events trigger.
-If any other event happens other than Janice night visit, reload your save and try again.
-Do it as many times as it takes.

It usually takes 5 times top for me.

littlebrother

Jan 25, 2018
Dear Gents,

Anyone could show me how to Fist Janice's Anal on weekends? I could only fist her pussy. Also no option to click on Bottle on H-Scene in Pool with Janice & Daniel

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I paid my fair share for the game like an early access title i would buy on steam. I had my fun, direction changed i don't like the new path, i quit. Long story short. ;)

Reactions: Fed and Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I paid my fair share for the game like an early access title i would buy on steam. I had my fun, direction changed i don't like the new path, i quit. Long story short. ;)
And i dont see you posting walls of texts about how you hate this fetish and that fetish being inserted into the game. You just keep saying not my cup of tea and moving on. Sooo? maturity? Hell yeah.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

buffalo68

Apr 7, 2018
great game.5 stars.but I believe the emma I have to go to the hospital.laughing.I have noticed that at the pool.clean the pool.she only has 4 feet toes.which is not important.but had to laugh about itx'D.sorry :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Fed

Sticchio

Jul 14, 2017
i restart the game steal panties to mom and when i try to sniff Jason said : i a too tired....it is a bug ???

ra

Jun 19, 2017
hi to all sorry for my translator English but I wanted to ask, I used in previous versions cheating curtain at the top left and does not give me access to some things like the cosplay now no longer works with these versions as I can solve thanks

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
have done nude photoshoot on the beach with Billy getting bj but he never approaches after school. what am I missing

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
So, I followed the walktrhough and I'm stuck at 2 parts.
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
RE: Pool - Did you hide in the closet and see Mom and Julia with each other? That I believe is the key scene to the Pool Party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RE Billy Stuff - You need to give Mom the cosplay suit when she visits and do the naked Photoshoot. Or the coupon is in the Mailbox at your house.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
RE: Pool - Did you hide in the closet and see Mom and Julia with each other? That I believe is the key scene to the Pool Party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RE Billy Stuff - You need to give Mom the cosplay suit when she visits and do the naked Photoshoot. Or the coupon is in the Mailbox at your house.
Yes I did all that.
Don't know why it wasn't set to the right value. Maybe because I was cheating.

Anyways. I played through all the (currently available) content by now, but thank you regardless.

Reactions: Asphyx

omer

Jun 3, 2017
I saw that my following question was raised once or twice but i couldn't find the answer.
my game got stuck\freeze after the threesome in the pool with the mom and the sister.
i tried the "anal in the pool in the evening" again, still stuck.
maybe someone have an answer for me?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
have done nude photoshoot on the beach with Billy getting bj but he never approaches after school. what am I missing
If you've done that a bunch of times, just try talking to Janice when you find her on the couch. That's how it worked for me; I was never approached by Billy after school, but one day I was just able to have the conversation with Janice about nude sunbathing for Billy's enjoyment. Game played out normally after that.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes