Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
lol i almost memorized the whole sequence. I mean i use minor cheating cause i know what parts i need to grind. Never ever had an issue with the game.
I'm the same, other than the money, and energy, I just do mynute increases to the relationship points to get me to the next stage.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm the same, other than the money, and energy, I just do mynute increases to the relationship points to get me to the next stage.
i always do the same stuff with each new version, start a new game, check for bugs, cheat my way through grindy parts.

Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys.

I've been trying to get Emma to offer me a glass of water to place the webcam for ages now with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I've mowed the lawn so many times now and her score is something like 120!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys.

I've been trying to get Emma to offer me a glass of water to place the webcam for ages now with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I've mowed the lawn so many times now and her score is something like 120!
You havn't talked to Janice about Jason's adoption, which leads to a talk with Kelly, who introduces you to Emma, which gives you access to Emma's house. Maybe? Yes? No? xD

Jun 10, 2018
You havn't talked to Janice about Jason's adoption, which leads to a talk with Kelly, who introduces you to Emma, which gives you access to Emma's house. Maybe? Yes? No? XD
Can't say I have : /

I've just talked to Janice and I've gone back to Kelly but nothing new there yet. For some reason I do meet Emma while sh'e out jogging now though...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can't say I have : /

I've just talked to Janice and I've gone back to Kelly but nothing new there yet. For some reason I do meet Emma while sh'e out jogging now though...
Did Janice told Jason, that he was born in the local hospital? Maybe you need to talk a few times to her (living room, not choose massage)?

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
0.24 changelog
- 5 new scenes.
- 3 new item.
- New location - Hospital's lobby.
- New character - Receptionist.
- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rachel
-Emma
-Kevin
-Billy

- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Billy's house
-School
-Emma's living room
-Billy's house (living room)
-Jason's house (outside)
-Pharmacy shop
-Hospital
-Pool
-Beach

- New feature - "Tasks list". UI element that will show your current tasks.
- DrugX renamed to VitamineX.
- VitamineX (DrugX) now can be bought in high quantities (20).
- Now Janice's tan lines can be customized at the pool.
- Graphics improvement - Nylon stockings now looks a bit more realistic.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I got a question. Playing 0.23 using the walkthrough. Got to the "jump on her" while applying sunscreen. And everytime she gets angry. Am I missing something?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes