Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I got a question. Playing 0.23 using the walkthrough. Got to the "jump on her" while applying sunscreen. And everytime she gets angry. Am I missing something?
I had something like that awhile ago. It might not be the answer. But I had to fuck mom on the couch more times 5 times in total to move on. Think mine was to do with the anal training at night though. :/

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.24 Beta

Bugs I found
-Having coffee with kelly breaks the game
-After jogging or going to the beach with Janice repeats it you go back without until a couple of days later
-The new feature, guiding you on what to do next is a little buggy, always showing "to show billy the picture of Janice" and " "doing something with a screwdriver"

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I got a question. Playing 0.23 using the walkthrough. Got to the "jump on her" while applying sunscreen. And everytime she gets angry. Am I missing something?
At least one time choose "Don't do it" when you have 70+ relation with her.
After that choose "jump on her", there is 50% chance to succeed.
Once you did a successful "jump" every next time the chance to succeed is going to be 100%.

Reactions: jande21

Ranamovil

May 27, 2017
i think i fucked up again. Im trying to get the poolside threesome with julia and Mom but i cant seem to find mom by the pool, i only get the suncream option where she is on her towel. Last time she appeared on the far side of the pool was like 2 weeks ago in game. Anything I should do?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
i think i fucked up again. Im trying to get the poolside threesome with julia and Mom but i cant seem to find mom by the pool, i only get the suncream option where she is on her towel. Last time she appeared on the far side of the pool was like 2 weeks ago in game. Anything I should do?
Almost every location has two possible scenes. They are chosen randomly with 50 % probability. When you didn't get the scene you want just go to another room/place and return back. Repeat this until you get the desired scene.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
i want end v23
Want to know what I "want"? I mean... I can come up with tons of things I would like to have! But I've learned something very useful over the years. It's kinda a secret. But I'll share it with you anyway! "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Psssshht don't tell anyone I've told you this, ok!? Our little secret. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

kira123

May 27, 2017
Could have searched for "changelog 0.24" in this thread, you know?
But hey, here it is:
Damn OP didnt update the thread so i thought the change log was not implemented. Thank you

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
For me 0.24 is unplayable. Crashes all the time and if you want to switch locations/rooms it takes forever to load.
Better wait for a fixed version.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes