Jun 10, 2018
Did Janice told Jason, that he was born in the local hospital? Maybe you need to talk a few times to her (living room, not choose massage)?
Finally got there in the end! Thanks for the advice!

I'm now struggling to get Janice to wear the Cow Costume. I've hypnotised her to accept the command but she hasn't entered my room for about 50 nights now. Is this intentional or just really bad RNG?

Thanks again for your help :)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Finally got there in the end! Thanks for the advice!

I'm now struggling to get Janice to wear the Cow Costume. I've hypnotised her to accept the command but she hasn't entered my room for about 50 nights now. Is this intentional or just really bad RNG?

Thanks again for your help :)
I believe (not 100% sure) that you need to have at least 320 score with mom and finished anal training at night. If you haven't done that training with her? Try watching tv at night and see if you have that option?

Actually, is there also a more up-to-date walkthrough out there? I think the one I'm using is nearly a year old...
Check OP?

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm having some troubles on the 0.24 update. I talked to Rachel and got her to workout with Emma. Gave her the dumbells. Now she trains at home. I can't seem to find any way to progress further with her. I was at 350 relation with her before that took a hit when I stuck a finger in her ass in the living room (which she didn't like, -5 relation). How can I improve my relationship with her and further progress in her questline? Thank you all.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm having some troubles on the 0.24 update. I talked to Rachel and got her to workout with Emma. Gave her the dumbells. Now she trains at home. I can't seem to find any way to progress further with her. I was at 350 relation with her before that took a hit when I stuck a finger in her ass in the living room (which she didn't like, -5 relation). How can I improve my relationship with her and further progress in her questline? Thank you all.
Get Hypno CD from "shady guy" 18:00 @ school and use it on media box below tv in livingroom. And keep training her at night. After 5 (or so) times she'll love it!

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
i dont get it did you get the scene or not?
no never got the scene, billy gets the photo the next school day when I talk to him. Ive done that two times. but nothing ever come up to call billy. But the mom has been coming to the bedroom less.

Jun 10, 2018
I believe (not 100% sure) that you need to have at least 320 score with mom and finished anal training at night. If you haven't done that training with her? Try watching tv at night and see if you have that option?

Check OP?
Brillaint! Trying those things now. I swear I thought I checked the OP, not intentionally being thick :S

Ta muchly :)

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Get Hypno CD from "shady guy" 18:00 @ school and use it on media box below tv in livingroom. And keep training her at night. After 5 (or so) times she'll love it!
Thanks for your answer. Are you sure you're not talking about Janice (the mom)? :p I managed to figure it out on my own, I just kept visiting Billy's mom exercising in her living room and eventually she talked about getting supplements. Thank you anyway!

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, its either something I accidently broke, or something simple I missed, but how do I start earning points with Emma (the neighbor)? I've mowed her lawn 3 times so far, and each time she acts like its the first (I ask, what do you need done... etc). Any time I sneak in back and see her excersizing, I am immediately spotted. She has NEVER invited me in the house (she talks from doorway before mowing, in back when paying me), (the walk through i found lists her inviting you into house when you first knock on door).

The only reason I can think of is that I knocked on the door to neighbors house before I met Kelly, much less after she reached a score of 30+. And she is at 100+ now, and has never given me an option to ask her about any friends. If so, its a major glitch in how Emma was added to game...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Thanks for your answer. Are you sure you're not talking about Janice (the mom)? :p I managed to figure it out on my own, I just kept visiting Billy's mom exercising in her living room and eventually she talked about getting supplements. Thank you anyway!
Aw sorry! Yes, you're right. lol My bad!:oops:

Reactions: lascaux

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
how did you make her exercise at home?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
This game really needs a quest tracker of somesort, or hint system like Man of the house got. Even a little "You've reached the end of this characters events in this version" even. I dont like using walkthroughs while playing these games cause it makes it way too easy and i enjoy finding out all the things myself. But it becomes an issue when you dont know if there is more or not. Walkthroughs is fine and all for those who likes to play that way but. yeah.

Even a gallery like Max's lifewith locked and unlocked events would be great. So many ways to implement some way of tracking progression.

Oh, I guess the task list got added in 0.24. Oh well then.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Daily reminder; wait for Beta2 or Final if you wanna play a smooth game.
no never got the scene, billy gets the photo the next school day when I talk to him. Ive done that two times. but nothing ever come up to call billy. But the mom has been coming to the bedroom less.
Are you doing the scene at weekends? Only way to trigger Billy/jason double BJ scene is; give Billy cosplay poster for tool, get caught with his mom, also you need to send him to the beach instead of handing him gaming coupons, get BJ during cosplay once(must be weekend). Oh also make sure Janice sucks Billy at pool.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Okay, its either something I accidently broke, or something simple I missed, but how do I start earning points with Emma (the neighbor)? I've mowed her lawn 3 times so far, and each time she acts like its the first (I ask, what do you need done... etc). Any time I sneak in back and see her excersizing, I am immediately spotted. She has NEVER invited me in the house (she talks from doorway before mowing, in back when paying me), (the walk through i found lists her inviting you into house when you first knock on door).

The only reason I can think of is that I knocked on the door to neighbors house before I met Kelly, much less after she reached a score of 30+. And she is at 100+ now, and has never given me an option to ask her about any friends. If so, its a major glitch in how Emma was added to game...
that's strange. I usually start doing Emma lawn before Kelly mentioning her. Never had this problem. Have you triggered hospital talk with Janice? I think you need to do it more than once. First she talks about she getting you from hospital. You lay that info to Kelly and learn she worked at hospital. Then you need ''which hospital'' talk, which leads to Kelly again. After she agrees looking for her friend check in with her with in couple of days.

If you done all those and still dont get the lines properly it may be a bug.

bokcvok

Feb 20, 2018
So you get the dumbbells from Kevin, give that to Rachel and you have to visit her on a Tuesday. She says she's not losing enough weight. So she wants supplements. Go to Kelly at the Pharmacy and ask her about supplements. She'll sell them to you for $100. Go back to Rachel and give them to her. She'll thank you. Skip time for a week or until next Tuesday. Then you'll have a new scene where she wears a corset. Try the anal stuff but she won't let you, "when she's more relaxed," is the key. Go back to her house and ask her to wear the heels. She'll trip and fall and all that. Make sure to have lube. Then you'll be able to go further with the butt stuff. Then she'll tell you "next time," which means do the scene again when she is working out and ask her to sit on your face and keep choosing anal things and you'll get the full scene.

Reactions: Otyi

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Want to know what I "want"? I mean... I can come up with tons of things I would like to have! But I've learned something very useful over the years. It's kinda a secret. But I'll share it with you anyway! "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Psssshht don't tell anyone I've told you this, ok!? Our little secret. :rolleyes:
This post belongs in /r/iamverysmart

Reactions: Rai2020
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes