Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
okay I have all three pics of Adrianna, they basketball uniform, and I am still stuck on #328 on the list. I cannot get the locker to open. I am using the cheat/save editor, any suggestions?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I think I may have done something wrong, as I can't get Janice above 50 reputation, meaning I can't get her panties from the bathroom. I followed the walkthrough pretty much to the letter (apart from stealing cash) So is there something I missed that the walkthrough didn't tell me about? It says to keep massaging her until his dialog changes, but nothings happening. :(

maxim77

Jul 10, 2018
Yes, there is one in .

There are hundreds save games in this thread. Use that nice search field, as shown in my signature, and download any of them.
Tnx for answering so fast and yes I can search but the problem is i dont know which one is the complete save for v 23 beta and I have some crash issues I need a healthy save game to compere it funny because its not even a crash only stuck no dialog , I got 70% of the game done for me its a game like any other I am a game addict and thats a huge problem when u cant get to an end for game. I got another q I got a free download of this game is there any way to pay for the game I think they deserve it

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents,
If I may ask for help. I cannot progress with Shelle Cosplay. I only bought a poster, don't really know what to do with it and Cosplay Kit is Out of Stock...
Any ideas?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Tnx for answering so fast and yes I can search but the problem is i dont know which one is the complete save for v 23 beta and I have some crash issues I need a healthy save game to compere it funny because its not even a crash only stuck no dialog , I got 70% of the game done for me its a game like any other I am a game addict and thats a huge problem when u cant get to an end for game. I got another q I got a free download of this game is there any way to pay for the game I think they deserve it
If you are playing 0.23Beta(1/2) then this is the cause or your problems. Latest stable version of the game is 0.23Final. You can download it from the opening post (page 1). Always play the final versions! Betas are for testing purposes and they will ruin your gameplay for sure!

If you are playing 0.23Final and you are looking for 0.23 save games then type save 0.23 in this forum's search field.
is one of the results you'll get. For testing purposes you can use older saves too.

If you have a problem (game crash, no dialog screen, etc.), with 0.23Final, then post your:
  1. Hardware specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, VRAM)
  2. Operating system
You will need several files from your save game folder which is located at:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
Create an archive (zip, rar, etc.) with the following content:
  1. Save your game just before the crash and add that save (playerInfo?.dat) to the archive.
  2. If your game crashes, create a screenshot with the crash message/screen. If you have a "no dialog screen", create a screenshot with the last screen (which has dialogs), just before the "no dialog screen". Add the screenshot to the archive.
  3. Right after the crash add the file output_log.txt to the archive.
  4. If the folder Crashes is not empty, then add the whole folder to the archive.
Upload the archive to your post.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Gents,
If I may ask for help. I cannot progress with Shelle Cosplay. I only bought a poster, don't really know what to do with it and Cosplay Kit is Out of Stock...
Any ideas?
Give poster to Billy, get caught fucking Billy's mom it will unlock cosplay costume

you need to give poster in exchange for tools if i remember right(aunts quest to fi the sink)

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Point is, I got caught on a tete-a-tete with Rachel. Cosplay is still OoStock and I can get neither the pliers or the camera lens I need for Kelly's movie from fat-arse.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Point is, I got caught on a tete-a-tete with Rachel. Cosplay is still OoStock and I can get neither the pliers or the camera lens I need for Kelly's movie from fat-arse.
obviously you didnt trigger some of the flags or ou have pending stuff to do. Either case try to follow walkthrough. Shelly cosplay require full scale billy path. try to not use cheats you may have skipped some flags

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
always get kicked out or dad wakes
Try this:
-Start the game 'Windowed'
1-When you get the bedroom scene,click outside the window,that will pause the game (click inside and game start).
2-Try to pause game when the line is on the yellow stripe and eye closed.
3-Then choose an action that you wish to perform and keep going...
***One more thing:
There is a time lag between click and game response, so you need to pause when line is outside the yellow stripe,eventually will stop in the right spot!

Good luck.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
You've fallen into a logical hole without an exit. This is definitely a bug. There are two possible solutions:
  1. If you have a save before being caught with Rachel then load it.
  2. If you don't have such save then change the variable billyrach from 1 to 0.
In both cases avoid getting caught with Rachel until you got all necessary items from Billy.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks Angel. I was kind of expecting that this is a continuity thing. Now, lacking the save, how would I go about changing the variable?

P.S. Nevermind. Saveditor.com has done the trick. Thanks again.

Rcleave

Feb 7, 2018
Uhm im a bit behind but, im at where kelly and billy tried to make the movie, but when i meet her at pharmacy shop after i must have missclicked and i dont get the option to do the movie again to progress further, do i have to wait a few days or?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks Angel. I was kind of expecting that this is a continuity thing. Now, lacking the save, how would I go about changing the variable?

P.S. Nevermind. Saveditor.com has done the trick. Thanks again.
:) You are welcome! There are 4 tools that let you to change the game variables:
  1. CheatMenu [ ]
  2. Windows Registry Editor (regedit.exe)
  3. Save Editor (TheTwistSaveEditor.exe) [ ]
  4. Online Save Editor [ ]
With (1) and (2) you can edit all the variables while playing, while (3) and (4) are save editors (note that not all variables are stored in the saves). (1), (2) and (3) are offline tools, while (4) is online tool.
Uhm im a bit behind but, im at where kelly and billy tried to make the movie, but when i meet her at pharmacy shop after i must have missclicked and i dont get the option to do the movie again to progress further, do i have to wait a few days or?
Have you used cheats?
Please give us choice to make ladies pregnant....
Sorry mate, we can't! Only can!

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017

Problem :: you have done the Kelly Movie once and are unable to repeat the movie - It seems this event has a small trigger window. If you miss it you can't go back to fix it. However this problem can be resolved by using a save editor, or cheat console, or windows regedit or whatever works for you. Change the value of "kmovie" from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 2 ect. Don't raise the value too high or you may miss the next trigger. Most people never see this problem. I did.

maxim77

Jul 10, 2018
If you are playing 0.23Beta(1/2) then this is the cause or your problems. Latest stable version of the game is 0.23Final. You can download it from the opening post (page 1). Always play the final versions! Betas are for testing purposes and they will ruin your gameplay for sure!

If you are playing 0.23Final and you are looking for 0.23 save games then type save 0.23 in this forum's search field.
is one of the results you'll get. For testing purposes you can use older saves too.

If you have a problem (game crash, no dialog screen, etc.), with 0.23Final, then post your:
  1. Hardware specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, VRAM)
  2. Operating system
You will need several files from your save game folder which is located at:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
Create an archive (zip, rar, etc.) with the following content:
  1. Save your game just before the crash and add that save (playerInfo?.dat) to the archive.
  2. If your game crashes, create a screenshot with the crash message/screen. If you have a "no dialog screen", create a screenshot with the last screen (which has dialogs), just before the "no dialog screen". Add the screenshot to the archive.
  3. Right after the crash add the file output_log.txt to the archive.
  4. If the folder Crashes is not empty, then add the whole folder to the archive.
Upload the archive to your post.
wow tnx man you could just ignore me and now i have no problem with final V in beta V there is a problem with the anal q and that is the cause of all the problems its indirectly change all the story lines my no dialog was with sis and the problem was that the analq was not compatible with her q line the analq score got stuck as for my system i have a relay good one so there is no problem with that and tnx a lot for your time an answer it helped me a lot if u like i got my system info under this post i like to hear your opinion about it. sys.png

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Would be amazing when the creator of this great game would implement some bdsm,pregnancy and granny to the game. Well, im no patron so it stays with hoping :D

Reactions: Mrs Delington

dragonfur

Apr 30, 2017
hello classmates I ask them a question I do not know if anyone had this problem when the animations run the camera goes everywhere and trembles is what is happening to me if anyone has a way of solving it would be already liked and wanted by all forum and I did not find anything from now thank you very much

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes