WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Only patrons have access to that page. And 95% of the users here aren't patrons.

In 0.24 version "Quests log" will be introduced to the game. There you will be able to check your current "quests". It will not be a "built-in walkthrough", just a little reminder about your active "quests".

The "Quests log" will be accessible by clicking on the button with exclamation mark (on the Relations button's left).

PS: "Find out what Julia's phone password is" :closedeyesmile:XDx'D
This sounds like a hundreds new posts in this thread!
Really good addition...[sarcasm]Questlog/tracker will help a lot.[/sarcasm] XD

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
is there any way to change the game, and leave the permanent clothes even when it is in sexual intercourse?
why bother having leotard and swimsuit, and take it all away!
Yes, I have this fetish!
If you use the Condom Suits. ie. they are in a giant condom

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Has the creator of this game (Muff Diver?) made any other games?
Not the creator of this great game.
Well ... is not exactly the Creator. He is more like Black Beard, who shared this incredible game with the rest of sea dogs. The creator of The Twist is . If you are looking for other games by this developer, search them in .

Save you game at the beginning of the night (at 23:00).
If the scene you want didn't happen, then quit and load that save and try again.
Thank you, Black Beard the pirate, thats awesome. Yup Kst is the creator like you said but i am pretty sure he has not made any other games so far.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If we are lucky, with the next version 0.24 there will be a revised walkthrough too.
Here is an interesting conversation from :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool Story Bro...! xD

Nah...a new revised WT would be really nice. But who will read it...hm?

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
is there a real walkthrough for key events and etc, i have followed the "walkthrough" posted on first page and i have never managed to complete the game without needing to cheat here and there and fuck up my game, missing event, etc

at least give me a cg zip so i know i didnt miss any shit.

maxim77

Jul 10, 2018
i played this game and i liked their work it was good but i cant take it any more is there any completed save game to download??

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
is there a real walkthrough for key events and etc, i have followed the "walkthrough" posted on first page and i have never managed to complete the game without needing to cheat here and there and fuck up my game, missing event, etc

at least give me a cg zip so i know i didnt miss any shit.
Yes, there is one in .
i played this game and i liked their work it was good but i cant take it any more is there any completed save game to download??
There are hundreds save games in this thread. Use that nice search field, as shown in my signature, and download any of them.

Reactions: Jackbite

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is there any scene of the father with the mother? or in some future patch?
you can put drugs in father's beer. DrugX with sleeping pills causes erection for father, then depending on your rough/gentle level with Janice you can make her fuck John or double penetrate Janice with John.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
will the twist's next update come out at the weekend or next week?
Next update?
Guys, PLEASE use the forum search function!

Here are the so far. There is no new info about the upcoming update. I'm checking every day and I'm pretty sure that the rest of the patrons here are checking it regularly too. If there is any new information about the release date it will be posted ASAP. So PLEASE stop asking, again and again, about the release date. This will not bring the next version earlier. If you are so impatient - donate a couple of bucks and ask the developer by yourselves.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes