Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Guys, Anybody knows what to do after completing the "put mathtest under schooldesk" task from Kira? After that i gave her the xdrug pill, touched her a bit in the dressingroom, fucked Adrianna a couple of times in the dressingroom till the point Kira kept watching but from there im stuck.. Thanks

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Guys, Anybody knows what to do after completing the "put mathtest under schooldesk" task from Kira? After that i gave her the xdrug pill, touched her a bit in the dressingroom, fucked Adrianna a couple of times in the dressingroom till the point Kira kept watching but from there im stuck.. Thanks
Kira is only a "sideshow", for now anyway.

Take a look the walkthrough text file [ ] use this link.
You should get any/all your answers there. Covered up to Step 401.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Kira is only a "sideshow", for now anyway.

Take a look the walkthrough text file [ ] use this link.
You should get any/all your answers there. Covered up to Step 401.
Thanks for the answer. I saw the walkthrough already, but that also says the, since the latest update Julia (for example) has 350 maximum points. Well, i got her to 400 alrady. But thanks anyway :D

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
hello everyone, I am seeking help. i am stuck at the locker room sequence. fyi, i used the cheat mod. i am UNABLE to open the locker and get past that sequence. I either find an empty locker room or Kira in it and then I get kicked out. can someone please help me? thank you.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone, I am seeking help. i am stuck at the locker room sequence. fyi, i used the cheat mod. i am UNABLE to open the locker and get past that sequence. I either find an empty locker room or Kira in it and then I get kicked out. can someone please help me? thank you.
The locker door is on Jason's left side. If the door is not active then you need to progress Adrianna's story line to the point where you had received all but one photos from her.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes