Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I use Wine to run it on mac but this version doesnt even start, does anybody have the same problem??Any repairs?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
given the storyline,as the mc says youre not my mother or sister.should the incest tag not be removed

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the crashing is related to the slow loading of scenes. I can play for quite a while before it will crash at a random loading screen. I managed to finish all the content with about 3 random crashes, and simply loading from the last autosave. Now the wait for v17.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the crashing is related to the slow loading of scenes. I can play for quite a while before it will crash at a random loading screen. I managed to finish all the content with about 3 random crashes, and simply loading from the last autosave. Now the wait for v17.
The only bug is the crashings?, can you like make a full playtrhough without problems aside from that?

U

User_215882

I think, although regrettable, is that people are going to either wait for someones saves with a fresh 16 run or just start a new game at the moment cause its looking like most of the crashes are from peoples old saves like 14 or 15. I haven't started yet as I usually wait for the final, but its looking that way. I mean with the cheats I got through 15 within an hour. Just follow the guide he has and be careful not increase the relations past a scene. I know it sucks but it worked for me.

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Can understand why this is treated as beta. Like many mentioned above, game crashed at the pool. Also locked up when entering Mom's room in the later afternoon (16:00 or so). Have yet to find other issues but will plugging at it. Good to find these issues now and correct them. Stressing bad m'kay?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
New release (v0.16 Beta3) with several bugs fixed:

Bugs fixed:

-Janice outfits glitches.

-Rebecca apears more often at the park (please note you need to sit on the bench to meet her).

-Scenes optimizations to prevent crashes. Currently optimized scenes are:

-School

-Jason's room (day/night)

-pool (night)

-Jason's home (outside)

-Hallway

U

User_215882

Damn he is on beta 3? Jesus what happened lol. At least 15 didn't crash on me at all except the movie glitch and it did lag a bit with the transitions (I guess you guys should play on a graphics card not an integrated one because it made a world of a difference for me).

joji12

Nov 1, 2017
i agree a have 2 GPU in my laptop the game does crash when it runs on the regular GPU and work very fine on the high-end GPU, and i have to say if u are having many crashes bring down the quality and try it unity is not a light software

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i agree a have 2 GPU in my laptop the game does crash when it runs on the regular GPU and work very fine on the high-end GPU, and i have to say if u are having many crashes bring down the quality and try it unity is not a light software
It's probably a memory leak. I'm playing on a 6 core i7 with GTX 1080 and it still crashes after a certain time.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes