unlogic

Nov 15, 2017
I play with my 153 day in game my old save all work normal but after i save game couple of times and load again i get black graphic i mean roads close to school are black and when enter in school to go in classrom teacher have black lingere like glass and i get crash game, this is unity problem i found in crash report.This game need new fix asap, it is not fixed at all

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
please reupload the file in mega as it has got error... unexpected end of archive.... used winrar and 7zip... same error...

silarix

May 1, 2017
Can someone offer help if the game dont even start and all you get is a black screen ? Other unity games works fine...but the log file for twist is full of shader unsupported and referenced script is missing - previous version worked and now this ?
wait for beta number 3 :(

M

Mythilogic

Can someone offer help if the game dont even start and all you get is a black screen ? Other unity games works fine...but the log file for twist is full of shader unsupported and referenced script is missing - previous version worked and now this ?
Try the Mega link instead for the game.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I lower the resolution and display quality until it starts, save then restart with normal settings. This version is pretty buggy still. I'm not use to this with KST games, normally they are Very stable. (not complaining).

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes