CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: Nebta and jackkane

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've lost my save file, and it's broken because of the crash. do you have the old ver like 0;14 final ver

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
with everyone talking about the random crashing thin I will hold off from even bothering until it updates to a final version :(

M

Mythilogic

Anyone tried restarting the game instead of using old savefiles? Maybe the crashes happens with them?
Crashes will happen even if your using older saves. The current beta version just crashes from time to time.
Just make sure you save your game alot in order to continue even if the game crashes.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Crashes will happen even if your using older saves. The current beta version just crashes from time to time.
Just make sure you save your game alot in order to continue even if the game crashes.
Doesn't that mean you need to quit to main menu every 10 seconds? lol

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
More like every 10 min. The game barely crashes for me though.
Even if it crashes the autosave works.. just use it to resume your play without losing a week or so.

Btw. I played all the new content with Beta1... had 1 crash (but i had crashes in the versions before so nothing special), no graphic glitches, black textures or whatever so i guess not everything is the games fault :)

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Any chance of getting something like a Texture overhaul for the characters to give them more realistic and higher quality skin, feet etc.?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes