paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Does this game crash all the time for anyone else? I have a GTX 1080

Are there any settings i can tweak so it crashes less?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So you're saying toasters(shitty PC's) are the problem and not the game itself? I guess I'll just download and see how my non-potato does.

Edit: OK so the PC isn't the problem because my game crashed as well. Let's see if beta 3 works any better.
No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that there was likely something causing the scenes to hang during loading, and after a while that results in a crash. Even on my 6 core, SSD, GTX 1080, the loading was really slow this update, and it crashed after 10-15 minutes.

Does this game crash all the time for anyone else? I have a GTX 1080

Are there any settings i can tweak so it crashes less?
Try the latest b3 update a few posts up.

However, the crashes don't prevent us completing the game, they just make it more time consuming.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It's probably a memory leak. I'm playing on a 6 core i7 with GTX 1080 and it still crashes after a certain time.
"Good" to see. I'm on a Ryzen 5 1600X with a Vega 56 and I get those crashes also. So it's not driver or hardware related.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Damn, now the pool at night with Julia is bugged. Wake up and go to the pool freezes the game.
So, don't start a new game! Continue from saves.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
just went out to pool 2300 and there is a female dressed up like a thief, i can not interact with her. has anyone seen here or know what she is about?

U

User_215882

O well just wait for the final then. Its good people are reporting though. I hope he fixes most, preferably all of them, bugs because so far the finals have always run pretty well.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well that is good i guess, so you just have to not go directly and make a stop in another place?
Well, the living room works. I haven't tried the other rooms. And yes indeed, going straight from Jason's room to the pool will cause a freeze (the game will get stuck in the transition).

U

User_215882

I'm surprised the straight to the pool transition is crashing. Have you tried speeding up the time? So say going to the pool at 1 from Jasons room? So far in the game only the living room has a slight delay for me (This is prior to 16).

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Im just playing this update but it seems like the graphics look way worse than previous releases?, the dinning room and living room look like shit.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm surprised the straight to the pool transition is crashing. Have you tried speeding up the time? So say going to the pool at 1 from Jasons room? So far in the game only the living room has a slight delay for me (This is prior to 16).
Waiting another hour works too. It's just going to the pool at 23:00 what causes the crash.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes