4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, she's a mouse. That guy probably thought you were talking about Ansha. The fox girl who meets you at the beach. There's a sex scene with her, too. Where she gives you a blowjob.
And yes, in the future I'm going to do sex scenes in that format with Rina. So you can have sex anytime you go to their house and talk to them.
He did say the girl you meet at first. So, I don't know.

Reactions: Foxyghost

CaptainFrolic

Sep 3, 2017
The choice to give all the girls backless loincloths was an enlightened one. I hope it continues for the rest of the girls as well.

One thing that would be fun to explore more is the fact that they don't feel embarrassed about being exposed to wild males, but do at times from the MC's gaze. This can be brought up again by them feeling exposed by said backless loincloths.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Love the artstyle. So far it looks like a cute and sexy game, looking forward to seeing where you're taking it.

• Red Heart

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
Dunno if this was mentioned but I really loved the little details at the end of the demo when you first set off for the settlement, like how Anni mentions you having "that look in your eyes" when you attempt to use the knife on her.

• Red Heart

valkerasol

Aug 5, 2018
Wow what a pleasant surprise this is! This is right up my alley. Love the artwork. My only main complaint is the bad grammar...

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Game looks promising.I’m just wondering if pregnancy would be added in the future,and how it would work if possible.
Well, when two people get together and have what is called sex... Wait. I'm not your dad or your teacher. Go ask one of them. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
Well, when two people get together and have what is called sex... Wait. I'm not your dad or your teacher. Go ask one of them. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry for my bad english lol,i just screwed up again on the site because of it…What i wanted to mean is the gameplay mechanic.:poop:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry for my bad english lol,i just screwed up again on the site because of it…What i wanted to mean is the gameplay mechanic.:poop:
Nah your english was fine, he was just teasing you.

But how it's going to work mechanically is a good question. My guess is, we CAN be compatible with all the girls, but we aren't automatically given we're a human and they're all various species of fury (and I'm sure scalie later as they were mentioned. And th bird people too). So to be able to actually get them pregnant will involve us going on quests and getting stuff. But it'll be per girl/species. So what will get the mouse girl pregnant won't work on the fox girl etc. This will allow for expanding the story and the world while allowing for sex to be hand and the introduction of more characters. But then again, a lot of games that will have pregnancy wait an unlikely amount of in universe time before the girls ever actually get pregnant with no in universe reasons for it despite all the unprotected sex.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nah your english was fine, he was just teasing you.

But how it's going to work mechanically is a good question. My guess is, we CAN be compatible with all the girls, but we aren't automatically given we're a human and they're all various species of fury (and I'm sure scalie later as they were mentioned. And th bird people too). So to be able to actually get them pregnant will involve us going on quests and getting stuff. But it'll be per girl/species. So what will get the mouse girl pregnant won't work on the fox girl etc. This will allow for expanding the story and the world while allowing for sex to be hand and the introduction of more characters. But then again, a lot of games that will have pregnancy wait an unlikely amount of in universe time before the girls ever actually get pregnant with no in universe reasons for it despite all the unprotected sex.
Nah. You're good. S1n is 100% correct. Just havin a bit of fun. My apologies if it made you feel some sort of way.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes