4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Imma wait for a android port so i can try this game. I will ask if there will be animation in this game in the future?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, is my keyboard not working, or is rollback, like, super-disabled? Because it seems like I can't even restore it with unren. Very frustrating.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Hopefully we will get some wholesome feline-waifu.
They're as rare as human on anthro(straight) games if not more.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Well male human on furry female so got to check it out. Really wish this category got more love but I get most furry fans its not their thing... Oh and its a shorty fir first woman, oh hell yeah.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, the dev said that this is just the public demo and that public releases will only have bits and pieces. So, I'm probably never going to play this. But I do like the idea of male human on female furry. The others seem to be gay male human, not my thing.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Downloaded it tried it, nice game, love that there is a little mouse woman in it, and she is the first one you can sex. High hopes for this one. Like only way this can get better for me is pregnancy, I mean chose to creampie the mouse and she mentioned she might get preggers, and some how gobline shorty shows up in game lol.

Hell it even lets me repeat the mouse scene. That to me I love I mean not even sandbox and I can do that. Bad enough half the sandboxes out there I got do somekindof memory option to replay sexual events. Its like come just add in option in dialogue after we do it if certain things are met to repeat it. Feels lame hitting that point and only way I can do it again is an update, or I got basically daydream about the memory. But I love this has that option I gethaving the first woman do her eventdoesn't fit so no option. But I really hope I can keep asking to do "samples" with the mouse maybe unlocking new scenes as game goes on in the story lol

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Downloaded it tried it, nice game, love that there is a little mouse woman in it, and she is the first one you can sex. High hopes for this one. Like only way this can get better for me is pregnancy, I mean chose to creampie the mouse and she mentioned she might get preggers, and some how gobline shorty shows up in game lol.

Hell it even lets me repeat the mouse scene. That to me I love I mean not even sandbox and I can do that. Bad enough half the sandboxes out there I got do somekindof memory option to replay sexual events. Its like come just add in option in dialogue after we do it if certain things are met to repeat it. Feels lame hitting that point and only way I can do it again is an update, or I got basically daydream about the memory. But I love this has that option I gethaving the first woman do her eventdoesn't fit so no option. But I really hope I can keep asking to do "samples" with the mouse maybe unlocking new scenes as game goes on in the story lol
She's a fox girl.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes