4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Foxyghost

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2022
Wow, it's already here, cool!
It's great to read your feedback and see what you like. Thank you :3
Yes, English is not my native language and I have difficulty with it. I will try to fix it in future updates and consider hiring an editor.

ninja3639

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, English is not my native language and I have difficulty with it. I will try to fix it in future updates and consider hiring an editor.
Thankfully your english is decent enough with only a few rough sentences, I've seen worse writing from some native english speakers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Foxyghost

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
I can help you with your english grammar for free, if you'd like.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The writing is certainly... non-native?
With misspellings like 'neverminde' and a personal highlight of 'I should to dress up it at first'.

Jun 20, 2019
It might still be too early to comment on this game and I'm not particularly into furries, but the artwork in this game is very interesting and beautiful. I am really looking forward to the latest updates. And please forgive my poor English.

Foxyghost

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2022
Feels like a VN version of
It literally is, lol.
Ratcha (Author of that comic) is my friend. Once we were talking on discord and I asked him to show how he writes dialogues for his comics.
He took my idea and started storyboarding the comic to show me how it works. It turned out cool and he decided to finish it and make a comic.
But in fact, only the beginning is similar here. Further on the script there are very strong difference.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
It literally is, lol.
Ratcha (Author of that comic) is my friend. Once we were talking on discord and I asked him to show how he writes dialogues for his comics.
He took my idea and started storyboarding the comic to show me how it works. It turned out cool and he decided to finish it and make a comic.
But in fact, only the beginning is similar here. Further on the script there are very strong difference.
It's a good story, keep going. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Foxyghost
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes