VN - Ren'Py - The Tribe [v0.1.0] [Foxyghost]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vlbc

Not many content to really judge, but the version 0.1.0 its quite good.
    I really like when the girls don't treat the Mc like shit for no reason. And in this story they really are eager to know him and fuck him (maybe a bit too eager actually).
    The lore is interesting and made me want to know more about this pos apocalipty world.
    And of course, the girls models are awsome. I particularly like the tiny ones more, like the fox girl and the mouse girl, but there is also a huge muscle-mommy for those who like it.

Basically it is a really promissing game and i can't wait for more.

Ps: I really hope the Dev maintain the Full-POV Mc. I particularly don't like to see the protagonist face if i can avoid it. \o/
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SpoicySauce

It's an early release but I enjoy that you are able to die several times depending on the choices you make. It even allows some intrusive thoughts to be acknowledged such as attempting to tie or use the knife against the fox girl at the beginning. It's also nice how some character effects remain when changing positions as with the mouse girl. If you throat fuck the mouse girl her tears will remain as well as the fluids from you genitals once you penetrate it and change positions.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1.0

As others have said it's pretty short with about maybe 30 minutes of content so far, but The Tribe is showing some promise.

This almost reminds me of a certain AAA game about a post-apocalyptic sci-fi fantasy involving robot dinosaurs, but with furries. Strange, but I'm liking it. Great art, hot sex scenes, fun character dynamics, and what seems to be the very stark beginnings of a sandbox.

Hard to say more simply because there just isn't more to talk about. A heterosexual furry AVN that also ISN'T catering to some niche fetish is already rare enough it feels, so having a (potentially) good one is something I'm happy about. I think the only complaint I'd have is that the English is not the best, but it didn't effect my enjoyment a ton truth be told. For anything else, just gotta wait and see how this develops.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fluffcube

Very short so far definitely, but a great start.

Really interesting premise with a lot of possibilities. So far there's an interesting world set up with cute characters, thankfully without having to read 1000 lines of boring exposition. The 2 sex scenes so far are great. The art isn't the most well drawn, but it works well enough and overall is nice to look at.

Definitely excited to follow this one.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BBQLord

While the game is short still (even for a first release) it does have a great story premise (post-apocalyptic world where humans are unintelligent animals and furries are of human-level intelligence) and sweet tone combined with wonderful art. If you like furry content, you'll love this.

No (meaningful) choices or branches yet though I found one cute comment when you try to tie the girl up. It doesn't work but the creator has taken into account players may want to. I liked that. :)
  6. 3.00 star(s)

monk_56

TL/DR: A cute, tropey, harem builder scenario with potential for survivalist type game-play loop later. Awaken in a unknown location with no recollection of how you got there to be adopted into a tribe of furry short stacks. MC-Kun needs to erm... *work* to help build the tribe. Enjoy navigating through this tiny demo by consuming a short preamble in heavy Engrish, one adorable fully realized scene with many different poses and a very horny fox-girl, and the scaffolding for a tried and true harem game plot staple- "the last sane man."

Pros:
    + Cute
    + Short stacks
    + AI generated BG art looks nice
    + Fox-girls sprite has lots of expressive poses
    + Heterosexual Furry
    + Human MC looks nice and isn't a shota or some bullshit
    + Artist creating the sexual content did a very, very nice job.

Neutrals:
    ~Engrish. While I generally hate the poetry of poorly translated English- it kinda worked in this case since the MC and the tribe are supposed to be foreign from each-other. It fit the narrative more than it would otherwise and didn't detract b/c of that.

Cons:
    - Too much is unknown about the direction of the game-play loop / kinks / ect ect.
    - Really damned short
    - Was hoping the game would mostly feature short stack furry gals, but is branching out to snu-snu ect- which (for me) lowers its potential.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

Awesome art and characters. Lore is interesting, good music can't wait to see more. Short so far but I could tell the world will grow as hopefully support for the dev as well. Hoping that dev will include a variety of characters and include anal with each creature.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AltairBR12345

really cute and intriguing story,
    i love the characters and the dynamic between then.
    the art is lovely, and erotic scenes are well made.
    this creator looks like they have a lot to show and i'm here for it!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

CoffeeSaint

this short review refers to v.0.0.5 of “The Tribe,” written and developed by Foxyghost.

Since this is a short introductory demo, there isn’t much to review yet, so I’ll try to pen down my impressions.

Plot/Story

• still quite foundational; yet, the Dev does a good job revealing the reality MC wakes up in and establishing the world’s lore as well as the characters’ personas.

VN/Game Mechanics

• although clearly a VN, there are some player interactions, which makes the playing experience much more interesting.

The Characters

• MC isn’t the average 12 year old spoiled brat we tend to see in several VNs/Games around — for me, a major plus. Regardless of player’s age and/or culture, s/he can easily relate to the MC.

• Anshi, the Fox-ette, is an adorable character — quite hot, too.

Art (drawings and music)

• I hope my comment doesn’t provoke a quarrel, but the BG art (mainly the depiction of the surrounding world) appears to be A.I. generated; even though, it’s beautiful and professionally produced.

• so far, the music is a calm nylon guitar loop with a soundtrack layer bedding. It’s soothing and dresses the demo quite well.

Final Considerations (T.L./D.R.)

I rate it a straight four-star.
    • The VN/Game is impressively well-developed, but there is clearly room for improvement.
    • I’ll second the comment about the need of a good proofreader.
    • I’m looking forward to read/play further chapters.

I hope this helps
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

I'm really impressed with the demo. It's short but the artwork is amazing and the R-rated scene was really hot. Was really impressed with the fact it wasn't just one or 2 still images either. The music was also calm and pleasant to listen to. I would really recommend this game and look forward to further updates.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Jack Nippleson

Short but not bad for an intro. The story is good. The art is good. It is interactive which is a plus. I understand for non English speakers translations can be hard. Hell, English is hard for native English speakers. Which is why you should always triple, quadruple... proofread and proofread again. That being said I do look forward to further chapters and thanks for sharing.