HTML The Time of Cherries [Completed/Ongoing] [Development Thread]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
I have found the bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick fix is to open up your html file in notepad and search for replaceAll(',,','') and put in the extra comma needed replaceAll(',,',',') or replace your html file with the attached amended one. - This will not fix any current game though.

Note: I have updated the above build15 download to include this fix
thanks for the fix. not sure if its a bug but in the office it says that girls that have been hired for the office wont be able to shoot when youre in full time but you can still shoot them when youre full time.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
thanks for the fix. not sure if its a bug but in the office it says that girls that have been hired for the office wont be able to shoot when youre in full time but you can still shoot them when youre full time.
I think that was my original intention but decided against it and forgot the text was even there. I guess I can remove it!

HIEVRYBODY666

Feb 21, 2022
How many models are currently in the game? Because I have 252 models with mods.
Some of my models don't have photos.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
How many models are currently in the game? Because I have 252 models with mods.
Some of my models don't have photos.
Which models don't have photos? Models in the base game, the base extended or a modded model?
Also good idea to mention which build of the game you're using, if using my mod, which version of the mod you're using (you can find that by opening Plonkers.lsm with notepad. It'll tell you on the second line) and if you're playing on an existing save before updating either game or mod. Screenshots would also help to see what's going on.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I believe in the current build Naomi Sawnn could be missing 3 nude pics and Lilya is also missing 1. This has been fixed for the next build but all other models should be working fine. I believe these pics vanished a couple of builds ago when I had mass converted the pics to webp's.

That still leaves 250 models that should be working fine.

As Plonk has said let us know a bit more info because I doubt it would be the above issue. The only issue I can see is if when you extracted the mod, the models did not end up in the images folder or they ended up in a ../images/images/ folder.

HIEVRYBODY666

Feb 21, 2022
Which models don't have photos? Models in the base game, the base extended or a modded model?
Also good idea to mention which build of the game you're using, if using my mod, which version of the mod you're using (you can find that by opening Plonkers.lsm with notepad. It'll tell you on the second line) and if you're playing on an existing save before updating either game or mod. Screenshots would also help to see what's going on.
I am using the latest version. As for the missing photos of the models, there are no photos
Katie Fay, Kayla Kayden, Madison Scott, Maria Antonella and few more.
I just don't have their photos in folders.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Lipif, I know you have requested it a couple of times and I had no intention of adding a gallery view of the girl from the achievement screen... but it appears I added it today.

Assuming you are not in private mode, once you have unlocked the girl by completing her set you will be able to click on her portrait within the achievement screen and her pics will appear below.

Also, once you have unlocked 5 girls, going into the achievement screen will also display 32 random pics of the girls you have unlocked, this will increase to 100 random pics once you have unlocked 20 girls.

Last edited:

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am using the latest version. As for the missing photos of the models, there are no photos
When I use build 15 and plonkers mod pack build .19 I have 334 models.
If I go into the ../images/KatieFay/ folder there are images.

Unfortunately you can't use saves from previous versions.

I would suggest downloading Plonkers mod pack again OR re-extracting the files. Also check that there is no images folder inside the images folder if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: Plonk

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Those are my models so that narrows it down. The fact you don't have folders for any of these is odd though. . You should be fine to just replace files when prompted. Make sure you start a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HIEVRYBODY666

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
FYI: There are a coupe of minor issues with Naomi Woods and Dominika Jule's pictures. These will be fixed in next update

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
Lipif, je sais que vous l'avez demandé plusieurs fois et je n'avais pas l'intention d'ajouter une vue de la galerie de la fille à partir de l'écran des réalisations... mais il semble que je l'ai ajouté aujourd'hui.

En supposant que vous n'êtes pas en mode privé, une fois que vous avez déverrouillé la fille en complétant son ensemble, vous pourrez cliquer sur son portrait dans l'écran de réussite et ses photos apparaîtront ci-dessous.

De plus, une fois que vous avez déverrouillé 5 filles, l'écran de réussite affichera également 32 photos aléatoires des filles que vous avez déverrouillées, cela passera à 100 photos aléatoires une fois que vous aurez déverrouillé 20 filles.
[/DEVIS]

great

mogioh

Nov 12, 2021
damn bro this game is thorough and engaging at the same time and a massive improvement over the 2 games its based upon, I'm surprised its not already in the released games section, id even become a patreon for supporting this project if this level of quality is maintained

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1660743188241.png
Encountered this one in build 15, happens when antagonist only have 9 girls. You will end up 1 card short in the mini game, and you can't get any dirt. Mini game works as intended when antagonist gets another girl.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
Lipif, I know you have requested it a couple of times and I had no intention of adding a gallery view of the girl from the achievement screen... but it appears I added it today.

Assuming you are not in private mode, once you have unlocked the girl by completing her set you will be able to click on her portrait within the achievement screen and her pics will appear below.

Also, once you have unlocked 5 girls, going into the achievement screen will also display 32 random pics of the girls you have unlocked, this will increase to 100 random pics once you have unlocked 20 girls.
i didnt realize i wanted this. now i do. how is the new update coming along?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i didnt realize i wanted this. now i do. how is the new update coming along?
To be honest I don't believe a lot has been done, I have...
* Added a couple more models to existing events
* Added a coffee break sex event for 10 models.
* Added one extra model ( )
* Added that gallery in achievement section (that causes the page to lag a bit)
* Identified and fixed 4 images that were missing from various models for some reason.

Also some time has been spent testing the recent changes to check the balance after all the previous modifications. I found models winning the monthly competition was WAY too easy, going to tweak that.
Also added a couple of models to Mercedes's list and . But yet to update that. Hmm so that means I have added a Russian, Ukrainian and a Czechnian that's awkward.

My goal for this update is to finally give all the deceptions their own story... But haven't had the motivation or time to put that together. I have been taking a bit of a break from it these past few weeks.

PeterHartz

Apr 6, 2018
Some thoughts after 3 playthroughs with the latest build.

Selfemployment is not realy desirable
1. to keep stress low you wont hire too much models at the same time so very repetitiv shooting on 5 Days.
2. with only 1 contract per week you have too much idle time whereas you can get models up to 5 contracts way faster with full/half employment.

Website is by far the best imporovment, and you are kind of forced to spend the complete Budget on it. Maybe tweak it so the income is fixed an doesnt increase with more budget, but let concubines contribute to website income.

Monthly competition:
1. please display the info you got about the judges on the selection screen, atm i just send random, either they win or not (with enough fame they mostly do) I wont bother to look up the judges interest because its too many clicks away, and you cant reenter the selection screen.
1. let less then 3 Models take part, with the change that they can only win once you can end up with only 2 or 1 model eligable, so none takes part, thats bad. Also with bad luck it can happen that you dont have 3 models before the first competition (only happend to me once but still possible)

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
self employment does have one big advantage though. you are more likely to trigger an event since events dont trigger at the end of the week. good if you have a model that has a ton of events like aaliyah love.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
BUILD 16

I would agree with self employment not being that desirable particularly with the ease of getting money in build 15 with the new additions. I will be increasing the weekly living expenses as you upgrade your house to partly offset this however I have not gotten to that in this build.

Please note when I add new features these are never really fully tested - so balancing happens in future updates.

~830mb
  • New - 2 new girls and around 100 events added. 56% of models now have events 15% have 3 or more events.
  • Change - Achievement screen now shows gallery pics when you click on portrait. Once you have unlocked 5 it will also show 32 random pics of models you have unlocked and when you unlock 20 this increases to 100.
  • Change - Models popularity will be limited to current popularity cards.
  • Change - Now more important to use judges preferences to win competitions. Keep in mind some models are more likely to win than others as their preferences do not change.
  • Change - Events now included in core for download size optimisation.
  • Fix - Fixed problems in the following galleries, Naomi Woods, Dominika Jules, Naomi Swann and Lilya.
  • Fix - Office: Concubine choice tooltips now display when page scrolled.
Some stats I keep to make sure I don't "break" the competition/contract balance by adding to many of a type. Not sure if anyone will find these interesting at all:
It reads as: There are 40 girls in the core game with long hair, this makes up 57% of the models. However in Core+extended there are 107 girls with long hair and this makes up 63% of the models.
1664796305518.png 1664796357023.png
1664796380130.png 1664796614834.png 1664796635229.png
1664796562448.png
# With the exception of weight and height, if you put values that are not in the above list into the game. They will less likely get contracts or win competitions - ie I don't think I have accomodated for bust sizes above D.
## When hair colour comes up as a contract requirement the colour is random. So while models with red hair only make up 6%-9% of models they are just as likely to be required as a model with brown hair (handy to have one of each in your portfolio).

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Gonna have a crack at this later. I found the spreadsheets quite interesting and am now curious myself what my pack's stats would be like.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Change - Achievement screen now shows gallery pics when you click on portrait. Once you have unlocked 5 it will also show 32 random pics of models you have unlocked and when you unlock 20 this increases to 100.

Not sure if intentional but the game is displaying the 32 100 random pics on a fresh game state with 0 acheives (Playing on incog mode). Haven't even done my first photo shoot yet. :unsure: (Happens with and without mods loaded.)

It is a nice feature though, almost like a "Models Of The Day" kinda vibe.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote