HTML Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [v0.27a] [Naughty-Lus]

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
I get stuck around the same day. After any of the Wife history conversations, the link to the workday doesn't work properly; a blank page with no links is loaded. After enough back/forward cycles I get to a morning without the sexual history conversations, but any time these options come up, the link to the workday does not work.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No incest, no lesbian, no special story, no "hunt" but a wife with mmf, group sex and exhibitionism? Sorry dude, i cant give you any feedback for a game that i never would play...

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Why i got stuck on day 5, Blank page
I get stuck around the same day. After any of the Wife history conversations, the link to the workday doesn't work properly; a blank page with no links is loaded. After enough back/forward cycles I get to a morning without the sexual history conversations, but any time these options come up, the link to the workday does not work.
Well the day 5 has nothing to do with it. Did you possibly click on any of the side panel links and return during these playthroughs?
Issue could be caused by the increment operator changing the time of the day everytime you arrive on that page. Could you tell me if the time of day on the left changes depending on when you did whatever it was you did? Was it always 'Early Morning'?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
No incest, no lesbian, no special story, no "hunt" but a wife with mmf, group sex and exhibitionism? Sorry dude, i cant give you any feedback for a game that i never would play...
This corner of the web is replete with incest games. Maybe one of them will take your fancy. As for lesbian content this one does have some. And, I'd argue that since it does not have any 'hunt' that is what makes the game special. But we are all prone to commit the folly that something we created is special.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I just dont play many realistic games. I prefer surreal, strange and taboo content. Ok, and lesbian since i am one myself ^^
Aside from that i prefer it to get/collect girls instead of already having them...it is more fun that way...well, in games, in reality its the other way *gg*

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I just dont play many realistic games. I prefer surreal, strange and taboo content. Ok, and lesbian since i am one myself ^^
Aside from that i prefer it to get/collect girls instead of already having them...it is more fun that way...well, in games, in reality its the other way *gg*
Hey, I totally get preference. That is why I made this one. Girls are pretty awesome, I think we can both agree! And even though I do love the idea of having a harem of beautiful women at your beck and call it stretches my imagination pretty thin. It requires a suspension of disbelief that I am just not comfortable with.

And btw, have fun! There has been no better time in human history to be a lesbian!

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
Well the day 5 has nothing to do with it. Did you possibly click on any of the side panel links and return during these playthroughs?
Issue could be caused by the increment operator changing the time of the day everytime you arrive on that page. Could you tell me if the time of day on the left changes depending on when you did whatever it was you did? Was it always 'Early Morning'?
I'll see if I can reproduce later tonight and provide you with more data, wasn't looking at every piece of data. I don't believe that I clicked any sidebar links during the playthrough where the issue presented itself.

Reactions: Idontknowme

balhoute

Jan 26, 2019
I'll see if I can reproduce later tonight and provide you with more data, wasn't looking at every piece of data. I don't believe that I clicked any sidebar links during the playthrough where the issue presented itself.
I'm using Chrome newest updated and on Windows 10. Check all other compoments on computer. First of the day always Early Morning. They do change after events ..
On day 5, every gone blank except the panel. Didn't touch anything. Tried to use the back button. It normal again and when i hit right arrow it went blank again

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
Okay so: got it on Day 3 this time around. Chose the following paths:

KISS
INFORM YOU
MASTURBATE
TAKEOUT
CHINESE
SLAM
DIRTY TALK
WORK
BETTER DEALS
MARCUS
SPONSOR - FAIL
PAST EXPERIENCE
GO TO WORK
Dead End

When I got to the branching path to ask about history, The time was listed as Afternoon. I did not click the sidebar at all, and I did not use the forward or back controls.

Chrome Version as follows

Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1566189652009.png

Anything else you need to help pin this down?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

KISS
INFORM YOU
MASTURBATE
TAKEOUT
CHINESE
SLAM
DIRTY TALK
WORK
BETTER DEALS
MARCUS
SPONSOR - FAIL
PAST EXPERIENCE
GO TO WORK
Dead End

When I got to the branching path to ask about history, The time was listed as Afternoon. I did not click the sidebar at all, and I did not use the forward or back controls.

View attachment 375187

Thanks for the detailed bug report. Presently, I am on a business trip so I'll look into it after a few days.

Reactions: Selithris

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

KISS
INFORM YOU
MASTURBATE
TAKEOUT
CHINESE
SLAM
DIRTY TALK
WORK
BETTER DEALS
MARCUS
SPONSOR - FAIL
PAST EXPERIENCE
GO TO WORK
Dead End

View attachment 375187

Hey https://f95zone.to/members/235706/ I tried reproducing the error but I played through multiple days with mornings of the conversation without getting stuck. May I have a save file? I played the game on Google Chrome. Also, I can see you are playing 0.27A. Did you try playing 0.27B?

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
I'll give it a shot and send a save, but I'll probably have to wait until next week, away for the weekend and mobile is a chore for reproducing and capturing data.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I'm just beginning the game, and so far... mmmpf...
The texts without interaction are toooooooooooooo long.... Like at least 10 times too long.
I have the feeling that someone promised me a game, and I have a book instead.
Sorry, I don't have hours in front of me just to read what seems to be a very long introduction to the game. Just a few minutes, at best.
So, I'll just drop the text, just next-next-next, hopping I won't miss anything essential for the rest...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I hoped this wouldn't be exclusively reading ^^
My mistake, this is an erotic book, with some part of random, but it's not a game

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
Hey https://f95zone.to/members/235706/ I tried reproducing the error but I played through multiple days with mornings of the conversation without getting stuck. May I have a save file? I played the game on Google Chrome. Also, I can see you are playing 0.27A. Did you try playing 0.27B?
So, I can't reproduce in 0.27B... buuuuuuut the top level post still links to 0.27a :)