HTML Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [v0.27a] [Naughty-Lus]

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well i suppose this guide got most of every place on the internet where you can post about adult games

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No changelog at all ?
Also, the first post could benefit for an uplift, so far, there is some content who is no longer fitting..

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
No changelog at all ?
Also, the first post could benefit for an uplift, so far, there is some content who is no longer fitting..
28th March updated to 0.04a: CHANGELOG
-Two new descriptive sex scenes: featuring roleplay and rough dirty talking sex(avoidable)
-One implied exhibitionist scene
-A small amount of character development

29th March updated to 0.05a:CHANGELOG
-Two descriptive sex scenes: featuring exhibitionism
-A little character development
-Mechanism to display the MC and MC's wife's traits

31st March updated to 0.06b:CHANGELOG
-One sex scene
-Bug fixes and correction of continuity errors

2nd April updated to 0.10b: CHANGELOG
-Five sex scenes (three unique)
-Plot
-Bugfixes
-Introduction to how transformations will occur

21st April updated to 0.13b:CHANGELOG
-Two sex scenes- including first anal sex scene
-Setup for first tf (Next update will contain tf content)
-Strip scene
-Minor continuity fixes

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
reddit.com/r/nsfwgaming is another place. they seems active enough for a niche community.
I did not have the best experience posting on a forum over at 8chan and I am pretty content at the kind of feedback I am getting here and over at tfgames. However, this game may be shared anywhere as long as you post a link to the games original page at tfgames and PM me about it.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
8th May updated to 0.14a:CHANGELOG
-First tf scene( Ty tfs into a woman)
-First lesbian scene (My first experience writing a lesbian scene. So, I would appreciate constructive feedback)
-A roleplay scene (Feedback regarding this would be appreciated too.)

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well i feel nothing from the Lesbian scene, i could be bias with this so take it with a grain of salt
The good roleplay is kinda short imo
The evil roleplay scene is good enough.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Does this mean you're back to making this game? If so will you introduce another female character?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Does this mean you're back to making this game? If so will you introduce another female character?
What gave you the impression that I abandoned it? I have storylines in mind. I introduced Megan in the update before last. She might have a meaty role.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
What gave you the impression that I abandoned it? I have storylines in mind. I introduced Megan in the update before last. She might have a meaty role.
I am on a temporary hiatus from the game, for the time being, because I need to sort some things out before I return to devoting the kind of time that it would take to create substantial content. So, it might be a while before you see another update. Sorry!
Yeah i might have phrase that wrong :D

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
18th May updated to 0.15b:CHANGELOG
-Update to the roleplay scene (because some people found one path too short)
-Update to tf scene (because robstal convinced me that Nicole would be concerned about her husband's well-being before she had sex with him)
-New roleplay scene
-New exhibitionist scene

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
It does not actually look like a community which would appreciate text games which is essentially just reading and clicking.

I can't seem to figure out which site is which. I tried searching on Google but the links weren't helpful. If you mean loverslab by love labs it has the same problem that shark's lagoon has. They have little to no text-only games. This is why I chose tfgames. There are frequent posts of text-only games. These sites you mentioned have RPGMaker games in abundance. Please correct me if I am wrong. I would appreciate the urls to 8ch and 4ch though.

My suggestion for finding text-only style games is to create an account at the yahoo aifarchive group ( ). They sort of specialize in inform/rags/tads and other text style games. They also have links to other places that carry this style of game (sharks-lagoon DOES have some under the "rags" projects listing I think) like this GREAT resource .

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
My suggestion for finding text-only style games is to create an account at the yahoo aifarchive group (
). They sort of specialize in inform/rags/tads and other text style games. They also have links to other places that carry this style of game (sharks-lagoon DOES have some under the "rags" projects listing I think) like this GREAT resource .
Well RAGS games aren't necessarily text based. Anyway, I'll have a look. Thanks.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
>Forum over at 8chan
>Forum
>8chan
Gahahaha. Aww, man. If you think a chan is a forum, then you'd better stick to reddit, buddy.
I don't like how this thread is becoming about 8chan and all. I am pretty content with the feedback I get on tfgames. So, I'd suggest that unless you have an alternative website I could post it on or some feedback regarding the game, you refrain from posting on this thread with that condescending tone of yours.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
>>>>>>>>>>>
Point >>>> (You) >>>>>
And that's exactly my point. The fact you don't even know what a chan is and you're content with a single echo chamber like TFsite, means that your "game" isn't going to get out there. And if you truly want to know more sites, you just simply have to google them, hell I did.
If I come across as condescending, it's because 8chan isn't a simple "forum." And my guess is you tried to post on /hgg/ but they told you to fob off. And I can't blame them, because that misunderstanding of calling 8chan a "forum," that really is a rookie mistake.
Duly noted!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The 0.17 version is out. Quite good by the way.

Reactions: Mikedazz1