HTML Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [v0.27a] [Naughty-Lus]

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Hey man it would be great if you drop in once in a while to give us updates about the game you know :D. I don't usually go to TF games because of my dislike for Male to Female games available there
More people were interested in where I was posting the game rather than the content itself. So, I thought no one would particularly miss it if I stopped posting here. Next time onwards, I will post here again.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
This game is dead :(
Far from it. I do write regularly. However, my problem is that the game is becoming more like a linear story than an actual game. So, I spent most of the last month reading the code of Free Cities to get some ideas on how to add a bit of user interactivity rather than the passive reading and clicking that my 'game' presently has. It is highly unlikely that I will abandon the game but I can't assure you of regular updates.

It's nice to see that you care about what happens to it, however.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Far from it. I do write regularly. However, my problem is that the game is becoming more like a linear story than an actual game. So, I spent most of the last month reading the code of Free Cities to get some ideas on how to add a bit of user interactivity rather than the passive reading and clicking that my 'game' presently has. It is highly unlikely that I will abandon the game but I can't assure you of regular updates.

It's nice to see that you care about what happens to it, however.
Well i'm looking forward to your next update. Hopefully in this month :D

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Here you go, buddy.

Version: 0.18a
When i tried to be an evil sorcerer the scene's bugged with no button to click to advance the game.

Nicole engulfed the stiff rod with her red lips and slowly pushed herself down until my cock was at the back of her throat. I pushed my cock against the walls of her cheeks and saw it outlined from the outside. I gripped the sides of her head and pistoned my dick into her mouth until she slapped my thighs to let me know that she needed to come up for air.

She takes a moment to catch her breath then says, in a voice, dripping with raw sensual appeal, "Master, allow your slave to pleasure your massive cock with her [[ass."->JJAnal]]

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I don't think I will be able to update anytime soon. I totally changed the game play mechanics and it is proving to be much harder than I previously imagined. Also, got started on a new project at work. So, have very little time. Trying my best though. I am really sorry.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game is going well so far, also liked the option of turn off transformation theme to those that don´t enjoy it.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

Hey, everybody! It has been a terrific month since I last updated the game and I have found little time for the game. Yet, this is an important update. There is a significant leap in version number. There has been very little movement on the creative writing front but I have improved certain aspects of the game that I have been moaning about since I began. I have tested the game as much as I can but I am sure that it is still extremely buggy. I had to make an entirely new file in Twine and some of the work that involved copying from the previous one and altering it so that it fit in with this version was a pain in the ass. I hope it will be worth it. Since, this is a completely new file I am pretty sure that none of your previous saves will work. I apologize sincerely for it. However, I had no recourse. Editing the existing file would have been extremely difficult and would have caused unnecessary complications.

So, here is the changelog:
-A daily system that allows you to decide your actions. This is seriously limited right now in terms of variety but laying the basic groundwork was important. I would love to hear whatever feedback you have. Suggestions for content would not be amiss either. Of course, if I use them they will be duly acknowledged.
-A player recruitment system at Tyler’s office. Depending on the how popular a player Tyler signs his reputation will also increase. I want to make this very complex but for now the basic structure will have to suffice.
-A system that will allow me to write disjointed events i.e. events that do not have to happen the same day or such events for which I will not have to write something along the lines of “Tyler was busy at work.”
-Corrected a few grammatical errors and typos while probably making ten times as many.

My horrible work schedule has reaffirmed my belief that it was a smart decision for me not to start a Patreon. The game in its present form is not worth any money and I would feel horrible charging money for something that I cannot give attention to regularly.

I, however, have a request. Over the last two updates I have noticed that player feedback has nearly dried up. Without concrete feedback as to what the audience want there is only so much I can do. I have ideas and they will be implemented but nothing compares to audience feedback and suggestions

The game is going well so far, also liked the option of turn off transformation theme to those that don´t enjoy it.
Select delete when the message for Nautilus comes in. Has the same function.

Reactions: n0b0dy

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016

Hey, everybody! It has been a terrific month since I last updated the game and I have found little time for the game. Yet, this is an important update. There is a significant leap in version number. There has been very little movement on the creative writing front but I have improved certain aspects of the game that I have been moaning about since I began. I have tested the game as much as I can but I am sure that it is still extremely buggy. I had to make an entirely new file in Twine and some of the work that involved copying from the previous one and altering it so that it fit in with this version was a pain in the ass. I hope it will be worth it. Since, this is a completely new file I am pretty sure that none of your previous saves will work. I apologize sincerely for it. However, I had no recourse. Editing the existing file would have been extremely difficult and would have caused unnecessary complications.

So, here is the changelog:
-A daily system that allows you to decide your actions. This is seriously limited right now in terms of variety but laying the basic groundwork was important. I would love to hear whatever feedback you have. Suggestions for content would not be amiss either. Of course, if I use them they will be duly acknowledged.
-A player recruitment system at Tyler’s office. Depending on the how popular a player Tyler signs his reputation will also increase. I want to make this very complex but for now the basic structure will have to suffice.
-A system that will allow me to write disjointed events i.e. events that do not have to happen the same day or such events for which I will not have to write something along the lines of “Tyler was busy at work.”
-Corrected a few grammatical errors and typos while probably making ten times as many.

My horrible work schedule has reaffirmed my belief that it was a smart decision for me not to start a Patreon. The game in its present form is not worth any money and I would feel horrible charging money for something that I cannot give attention to regularly.

I, however, have a request. Over the last two updates I have noticed that player feedback has nearly dried up. Without concrete feedback as to what the audience want there is only so much I can do. I have ideas and they will be implemented but nothing compares to audience feedback and suggestions

Select delete when the message for Nautilus comes in. Has the same function.
Can't get better deals for my players, it just bring me to an empty page.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Can't get better deals for my players, it just bring me to an empty page.
Sorry. I haven't perfected it yet. So, did not include it. The money system is giving me a bit of pain. Will be done in future though.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Loved what I played so far @Idontknowme!

Hows the next update coming along?
Sorry :pensive:... I am having a breakthrough year at work... As soon as I feel normalcy and a degree of comfort with my responsibilities, I will return to it... Until then all I can offer you are my apologies.