HTML Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [v0.27a] [Naughty-Lus]

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Screenshot_2019-08-16 TTWDFL.jpg

Overview:
Hey guys! I have always wanted to create games but was unsure where to get started. This is my first game that I have created with Twine. I am not an expert at it by any means but decided that the only way to learn would be by putting a game out there and ask for feedback.

It is a story about an ex-basketball player who now runs a successful sports agency and his relationship with his wife. I basically wanted to create a game that explores the various fetishes that we have. If you like the game and would like to include something please consider dropping a message. However, I find that rape fantasies, urination on partner and incest roleplay to be major turnoffs. So, please excuse me if I do not include these.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-15
Release Date: 2019-08-14
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: 0.27a
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Screenshot_2019-08-16 TTWDFL(1).jpg Screenshot_2019-08-16 TTWDFL(2).jpg Screenshot_2019-08-16 TTWDFL(3).jpg TTWDFL.jpg 2019-07-29_193923.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Bloo @TCMS @muttdoggy @Muff Diver @ace_boogie so found this and another game in the Free Speech section. Other game has appropriate layout to be moved to the release section but this one doesn't I also am having issues with moving threads (can't seem to do it for some reason atm) and this is also a game dev. other game is here:

@Idontknowme It's pretty nice. I applaud you for avoiding Incest and rape which are currently flooding the market. As for urination and scat, that's a niche kink and doubt anyone will hold it against you for not including.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not moving this to the release section until it's information is completed. If there are images please include one at the top and a few samples bellow. And complete the genre section. The rest of the things missing I can add them myself afterwards.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
No pics? :/ Text based nvm
Once I flesh out the story I'll probably add a few images. I don't want to use the stock images that they use in all the games and I am hopeless with 3D modelling software. I am quite a decent paper and pencil artist though. But it's too much work for one person right now. Maybe later!

Also, if someone likes the story enough to create models for the characters & scenes and distributing it for nothing at all, then they are most welcome to send me a sample and I'll be happy to give them art credits. But it should be free of charge.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
When I see the word "wife" in a games description I think cheating, cuckold, ntr, swinging and femdom. How far off the mark am I?
Pretty far off right now. This is a first person game where you are playing as the husband. The wife informs you of her fetishes and you will be able to choose a different path if that doesn't work for you. These will be included down the line.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
what kind of transformation are you planning for this game? Physically or/and mentally? I'm loving what you have created so far. Hoping for more soon.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
what kind of transformation are you planning for this game? Physically or/and mentally? I'm loving what you have created so far. Hoping for more soon.
Woah! I thought this thread had died. Thank you for the encouragement.

Transformations? Mental ones will allow you to essentially explore fetishes that are taboo or sneered at. Physical ones. I don't really want to reveal at this point of time. Tell you what. If the game manages to hit 30 likes on tfgames I'll disclose a few plans.

Also, at all points of time, I am open to suggestion. If there is something you would want the game to explore you may PM me, either here or on tfgames site. But at the end of the day I must be comfortable writing it for it to be included in the game.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Woah! I thought this thread had died. Thank you for the encouragement.

Transformations? Mental ones will allow you to essentially explore fetishes that are taboo or sneered at. Physical ones. I don't really want to reveal at this point of time. Tell you what. If the game manages to hit 30 likes on tfgames I'll disclose a few plans.

Also, at all points of time, I am open to suggestion. If there is something you would want the game to explore you may PM me, either here or on tfgames site. But at the end of the day I must be comfortable writing it for it to be included in the game.
Well this is one of the very few game that feature a stable and loving relationship between a couple so it's unique. As for everything else, pls don't make so that the husband get cucked :D or change gender to Female.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Well this is one of the very few game that feature a stable and loving relationship between a couple so it's unique. As for everything else, pls don't make so that the husband get cucked :D or change gender to Female.
Well, what I am planning on is that you will always be able to choose to not partake in some activity if it is not your cup of tea. It may be that you will miss some scenes or get a minor cut to the love stst-if it is something Nicole wants to do really badly. However, you will always be in control.

As for getting cucked and changing to female, I am not sure. There are some people out there telling me to write those scenes and some telling me to avoid them like the plague. However, something I can assure you is that none of the transforamtions are ever going to be permanent. If you played the recent version (0.10c)- it has been a while since I uploaded it- then you know that I already created a setup to incorporate the transformations and also that it is completely optional (It did come with a warning). The lack of tf themes has not gone down too well on tfgames. I am kind of dissapointed at the lukewarm reception the game received but I plan on toiling on nevertheless.

I am on a temporary hiatus from the game, for the time being, because I need to sort some things out before I return to devoting the kind of time that it would take to create substantial content. So, it might be a while before you see another update. Sorry!

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well, what I am planning on is that you will always be able to choose to not partake in some activity if it is not your cup of tea. It may be that you will miss some scenes or get a minor cut to the love stst-if it is something Nicole wants to do really badly. However, you will always be in control.

As for getting cucked and changing to female, I am not sure. There are some people out there telling me to write those scenes and some telling me to avoid them like the plague. However, something I can assure you is that none of the transforamtions are ever going to be permanent. If you played the recent version (0.10c)- it has been a while since I uploaded it- then you know that I already created a setup to incorporate the transformations and also that it is completely optional (It did come with a warning). The lack of tf themes has not gone down too well on tfgames. I am kind of dissapointed at the lukewarm reception the game received but I plan on toiling on nevertheless.

I am on a temporary hiatus from the game, for the time being, because I need to sort some things out before I return to devoting the kind of time that it would take to create substantial content. So, it might be a while before you see another update. Sorry!
TBF your game so far isn't exactly TF games standard, idk had your post it somewhere else it could've gotten far more attention. It's sad to see this game go to hiatus because it's about 5-10 mins of gameplay atm and if you go hiatus for more than 6 months then there's a 90% chance of this game being dead completely

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
TBF your game so far isn't exactly TF games standard, idk had your post it somewhere else it could've gotten far more attention. It's sad to see this game go to hiatus because it's about 5-10 mins of gameplay atm and if you go hiatus for more than 6 months then there's a 90% chance of this game being dead completely
Well I am not aware of any other place to post games besides here and tfgames. Any ideas where else I could post it?

Also, are you sure you are playing the latest version? Because I remember timing the very first playthrough for 0.03 that I posted and it came to around 12 minutes. The present version should take you atleast 30 minutes to read through (considering you read everything).

I am not planning on a long hiatus. I am returning to this pretty soon. Some things came up that needed my immediate attention and I was not able to devote time to the game. The updates will be coming thick and fast once these things are sorted out. I'll finsh this game no matter what.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
you can try here:

It does not actually look like a community which would appreciate text games which is essentially just reading and clicking.

8ch, 4ch, love labs, ulmf…
I can't seem to figure out which site is which. I tried searching on Google but the links weren't helpful. If you mean loverslab by love labs it has the same problem that shark's lagoon has. They have little to no text-only games. This is why I chose tfgames. There are frequent posts of text-only games. These sites you mentioned have RPGMaker games in abundance. Please correct me if I am wrong. I would appreciate the urls to 8ch and 4ch though.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
both 4ch and 8ch will bitch about text only, but feature plenty of them: freecities is a /d/ project. I guess that's probably the best advice for you: search for places where freecities has been posted, like 8ch /htg/, 4ch /aco/ /stg/ /weg/, etc. Hypnopics too.

Reactions: Idontknowme