• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SivDR92

Aug 21, 2017
when updating wicked whims do i need to delete the old files or can i just replace it ? Can someone tell me plz :)
I usually just delete/replace the whole folder "WickedWhimsMod"
Altho Im not sure but if I have files like "WickedWhimsSettings" folder I copy those to the updated folder
Oh and also the "ww_cas_parts.json" if you replaced it from a Skin/body mod

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Just to make sure - I downloaded The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition v1.44.77.1020 + All DLCs & Add-ons by Fitgirl just now

I assume these mods are not compatible with that version yet?

noblenorth

Sep 16, 2017
Just to make sure - I downloaded The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition v1.44.77.1020 + All DLCs & Add-ons by Fitgirl just now

I assume these mods are not compatible with that version yet?
search for games4theworld and go to the sims 4 updates, there you can update to the latest version and you'll be good. WickedWhims, Basemental and a lot of other big ones are updated and compatible with seasons now! (Well at least for me lol)

Reactions: bakasto

Anal

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell me what problem this LE has? also I keep getting LE without errors it will only say ''<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>''

noblenorth

Sep 16, 2017
Can someone tell me what problem this LE has? also I keep getting LE without errors it will only say ''<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>''
I'd need a list of active mods, "scheduling" seems to be affected. Make sure they're all up to date!

Anal

Jun 30, 2018
I'd need a list of active mods, "scheduling" seems to be affected. Make sure they're all up to date!
only outdated mods I have are no autonomous reading & drink and tripli's no school mod

Edited: seems like jollisim's simulation lag fix is very outdated and needs an update however none of the modders are willing to make an updated version of it, Triplis mod is not functional at the moment which is sad. those are 2 really important mods in the community I hope someone resolve this issues.

Anal

Jun 30, 2018
For those of you who need No drinking mod here it is, DO NOT USE taraab's version its incompatible and broken.
Thank MSQSims for the mod.

Reactions: dtm233 and ecobot

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Honestly MCCC has an option to stop auto drinking and many other annoying actions if you have the mod.

celle25

Feb 19, 2018
For those who want to try the MC Tuner option to disable auto drinking, here's how:
1-click on a sim and select the "MC Command Center" option
2-Select MC Tuner
3-click "Enable Scumbumbo Autonomy Scan" to enable it. You know it's active when the option changes into 'Disabe Scumbumbo Autonomy Scan'
4-When the scan is enabled, clicking on any sink will show you an option "Currently Running Scan". Select that.
5-A menu will open, search for "Grab Water". You may have to go through several pages (click "Next").
6-Click the "[Grab Water]". It will disappear from the list, and that action will no longer be performed autonomously.

Notes:
-If you want to restore a disabled action, go to MC Command Center>MC Tuner>Restore Autonomy, and you'll get a list of the actions you've disabled. Clicking on one will re-enable it.
-With the scan enabled, you can also click anywhere on the lot floor and get the "currently Running Scan" option. It'll give you a different list of options, including a "[Drink]" one. You may have to disable that one as well.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes