Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I noticed with latest WW you get a LE when putting birth control boxes into your Sim's inventory.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I have looked on ZLorigin and i cant find the newest update could someone link me the update thanks.
To update the sims 4 in zlOrigin just goto the sims 4 photo in the My Games section and right click the photo of The Sims 4 select Check For Update from the dropdown list.

In the event the update fails, which occasionally happens and the sims 4 photo becomes greyish looking and the play option is disabled, right click the photo and select Repair Game, wait a few seconds and then click cancel. the color and the play option will return to normal.

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
In the event the update fails, which occasionally happens and the sims 4 photo becomes greyish looking and the play option is disabled, right click the photo and select Repair Game, wait a few seconds and then click cancel. the color and the play option will return to normal.
You can also launch the game directly from ZClient even if the launch button is disabled in ZLOrigin, there's a dropdown to choose which game you want to run and a "run" button. It's what I do whenever I'm using the ZLOEmu version of Sims 4 (if both are at the same update I always use the G4TW version instead).

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I was wondering if modders would be able to add traditions! I'm very excited for what's to come and what other things these guys can unlock with Seasons. Hopefully even more traditions and icons.
I can see people create traditions from all over the world or just pure custom/fun ones and I can't wait. Smart for them to create a way to have custom holidays

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Your game is flipping out over NisaK's mod. Update it if you haven't already or remove it. Once you've done either of those then delete localthumbcache.package, and see if the LE continues.
I did get the one from the mega folder. Deleted the cache and old LE. Still get LEs. What version of Nisa mod do I need?

Reactions: sparrow_rose

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I did get the one from the mega folder. Deleted the cache and old LE. Still get LEs. What version of Nisa mod do I need?
The one in the mega folder isn't the latest one, there wasn't Nina updates in F95 because Snack is having real life issues and can't donate anymore, and none of our donors is pledging to Nisa at the moment.

To everyone, please stop asking for Nisa's patreon, it will come when someone's pledge to her and share it here!

Fabon

May 17, 2017
Is it possible to go to school? I see the screenshot of the teacher? with the students but I am not sure how to get the scene.

elsiedee

Feb 14, 2018
Is it possible to go to school? I see the screenshot of the teacher? with the students but I am not sure how to get the scene.
If you google sims go to school mod it should come up by Zerbu. I don't think I can post links yet or I would:)

Fabon

May 17, 2017
If you google sims go to school mod it should come up by Zerbu. I don't think I can post links yet or I would:)
Thanks. I'll check it out. I was wondering if I was missing anything in the game since being a teen didn't really have much to offer.

Also consider the fact that a mod like this might be supper buggy with Seasons, if you want to try it out.
Thanks. I don't have the latest version, but is Seasons worth it? It looks like it offers a lot of useful aspects to the game like weather and seasons.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes